Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

*an awkwardly affixed parchment*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *an awkwardly affixed parchment*

*You notice a scrap of parchment awkwardly affixed to the bottom of a previously posted missive. Upon it is written, in bright red ink....*

If you seek a good time, find yourself with purse and desires in hand at the lobby of the place called Maison no later then midnight.

I await with bated breath,
    -T.

*A small heart is drawn beside the initial in black ink*

*tacked on the above with a more prominent piece of parchment*

Such behaviour is a slight unto the Light, any person of true Faith shall not enter into the brazen clutches of this temptress. The Inquisition discourages prostitution and those that make use of it.

Signed; Deacon Ximen of the Holy Inquisition of S'alumer.
    Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
    Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
    Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

*written hastily beneath the last note, on the same piece of parchment*

Sounds to me as though the good Deacon has never taken the time to sample the pleasures had at the Maison. Also sounds like he could use them. Maybe that'd help him loosen up a bit and stop snarling at people.

*an equally hasty doodle of a man in a funny hat railing at a woman(?) covering her face is added. The captions above the two figures are thus: "Achoo!" "SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER! BUUUUURN HER! GET MORE WITCHES TO BURN HER WITH TOO!" This is, naturally, all unsigned*

Comment

*Scribbled upon the larger of the missives, in the same bright red ink:*

I would of course hear the Deacon's wishes, if he agreed to such. Even Light fearing men are men.

I shall loiter about the place called Maison. I must assure all, discretion is of the utmost importance to myself, and no questions will be asked. Come concealed if you wish it. If you cannot find me, leave name with the Guard, or send a missive via this posting.

The client is always first and foremost in my mind.

Awaiting,
        -T.

*A tiny heart is drawn in black ink beside the initial.*

Comment

Seems the Deacon only wishes for prostitution, or something to persecute. Nothing I've read here says anything about paying this 'T' for sex. Merely she, assumedly she, is offering a pleasant evening for a small price. This could be any number of things; a nice meal, a few hours of conversation before a fire, a walk through the park. None of these are prostitution, I would hope!, but they are all 'good times'.

[Unsigned, as well.]
          OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

*etched in curled script beneath all previous writing*

Do not scoff or belittle us. Ours is a profession, just as any other person may be a seamstress or painter, or even, dare I say, a Deacon, we choose to devote ourselves to ensuring the pleasure of those who seek our...skills.

Perhaps, if there were not such a broad market for our talents, we would not be so inclined to practice them.

--C

*written as a small afternote, in the same curled script*

I, also, am offering my services at the Maison. Seek, my loves, and you shall find. <3

Comment

You see? Such a tainted grip has taken a hold of our beloved city. Know now that I seek these temptresses out that they might see the Light. Regard them not ye faithful, for soon they will be righted.

[[[[OOC: I like the Maison idea, and Xim wnating to get rid of prostitutes makes for good RP, if you want him to stop, just aks.]]][
              Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
              Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
              Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information