Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

New addition to Cities Herb Garden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition to Cities Herb Garden

One of the wild carrot patches that were brought into the city has been transplanted into the Cities Herb garden.

All those needing carrot seeds should seek members of the Gardening Guild of Triskellian. Correct dosage for the contraceptive is to chew two spoonfulls of the seeds the morning after. Other useful properties include; diuretic, stimulant and carminative. The wild carrot seeds are used to treat digestive problems including indigestion, colic, diarrhea, flatulence and dysentery. The dried leaves are used to treat bladder and kidney problems.

-Master Gardener Fips Rose
    Last edited by Fips; 10-19-2012, 11:34 PM. Reason: meh.
    Master Fips Rose

Strawberry and blueberry bushes have been added to the collection.

I can't believe it needs to be said, but it does apparently... These are to stay in the herb garden for the use and enjoyment for all the cities gardeners and medics. Please do not remove them!
    Master Fips Rose

Comment

Working...
    X