Absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence

I know this is coming late but I wanted to apologize for my extended absence. It started with the holidays, and then some personal matters and now it's because of my phone (which I use to play the game) Hopefully I'll be getting a new phone soon to be able to come back full time like I was before, so I am hoping that those who depend on Maddy in game and for the Sailors Guild will just be patient with me for a little bit longer. If you need to get ahold of me, I'll try to check here as often as possible but I'm easier to get ahold of on my facebook page Veronica Mustian. Thank you for being understanding and thank you for playing! Also, I know Ralson and Maddy had spoke of having a Yule festival and we weren't able to due to my absence, but I'm hoping to get in touch with Ralson's player and schedule our raincheck festival date in game as soon as I sort my IRL stuff out. Thank you again! Truly love you guys!
    Madalina Blue and Saruno

I am sure we can find some trouble to whip up once you get things sorted! <3

~Morven

Comment

Hopefully! I truly love playing with you
      Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Working...
      X