Please do not burn down the town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do not burn down the town...

My mom is almost 80. She requires my presence as she goes through four surgeries over the next few months. I will be traveling to her home multiple times to accomplish this, from MA to FL. The last time I left town to help her get a handle on this, in November, all hell broke loose, at least in Morven's world. I am posting this here, publicly, so as to hopefully have a better chance of getting the word out, because apparently I did not succeed so well the last time in broadcasting the fact that there would be periods of time when I would not be able to repel any attacks, or be available for tea. I am leaving on Wednesday evening for the first of these trips, and will be gone for three weeks, leaving my poor husband and daughter at home to deal with the cats, and prepare for her wedding that is next month. I am not sure who needs more prayers in this situation, my husband, or my mom, but there it is.

I will check in as I have time. Please do not be offended if Morven does not have time to hang out much. I may only have a few minutes to pop in, but I will try to wrangle some quality time here and there.

<3

~Lady Morven Adalhard

-Lights a match- >.>

Comment

Too bad, you missed your chance! You will have to wait until next time! HAHAHA! (Although, a good fire might stir things up a bit!)

~Lady Morven Adalhard

Comment

Working...
      X