Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Your Character...

This was stolen from Staci's player.

If your character could go to any OOC restaurant, which one would it be and what would they order?

Bess would wind up a The Cheesecake Factory and eat all of the cheesecake. Or she would go to a candy store if that counts. She would probably end up with one of those gross lollipops with a worm inside. (Close to honey bugs, right?)

What about you guys?

If Nisha could go to any OOC restaurarant, she'd take Sanu to Outback Steakhouse.

If your haracter could take up any modern religion, what would it be?
    Nisha would be a Soto Zen Buddhist like myself.

Comment

Re religion:

The problem with atheists and agnostics in fantasy settings is best summarised in Discworld:

“He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.”

― Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Re food:

http://www.pinheadspizza.ie/content/...-largest-pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Bess View Post
        This was stolen from Staci's player.

If your character could go to any OOC restaurant, which one would it be and what would they order?

Bess would wind up a The Cheesecake Factory and eat all of the cheesecake. Or she would go to a candy store if that counts. She would probably end up with one of those gross lollipops with a worm inside. (Close to honey bugs, right?)

What about you guys?
        For the record, this started with me imaging Bess's player eating Taco bell, and me imaging the character in-line at like, the classic 90's Taco Bell.

I can see Staci visiting some fish house of course, enjoying fish and chips. But I also think she'd really enjoy something like a dinner and a show- Hibachi style, or Vegas style.

Comment

Morven's idea of a great night out with Trevyn would be something along the lines of dinner at Alinea (https://www.exploretock.com/alinea), then a performance of La Traviata at the opera house, followed by late night cocktails at a posh club. Of course, she might be just as happy ordering take out and watching Netflix too.

~Lady Morven Adalhard

Comment

Adon-Sushi/Sashimi at pretty much -any- sushi specific restaurant. None of this Sushi in the back, steaks in the front s**t , or Gunther Toody's for burgers and beer-milkshakes

Comment

Working...
            X