Please Forgive My Absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Forgive My Absence

I know my attendance in the game has been very sporadic and unreliable at best, and I can't apologize enough for it. I know Kilana has a lot of people depending on her and trying to reach out to her, and I promise I'll get back to it as soon as I can. This past year, I've given up in a lot of extra curricular funs and hobbies to try and focus on my marriage with my husband, as it was falling apart. But just recently, we've decided to part ways. Because of that, I'll still be sporadic for a few more months, but once I get settled down into my own place, I will return. I can't wait to raise all sorts of hell with all of you again. I miss all of you tons!

As said forever, real life first! I'm so so sorry to hear you've had a split in your heart, but do admire and respect you taking the time to try and get it right. Take all the time you need out of game; we'll be about when you feel ready to leap back in.

tons of hugs!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I wish you the very best as you begin your new path. <3

~Lady Morven Adalhard

Comment

Working...
      X