No announcement yet.

Character Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You put the picture up on a website somewhere else.

Then you use the "inset image" button when writing a post. It looks like a little picture of a mountain range, fifth icon from the right. It will ask for the URL of the image, then put in the web address of your picture.
    Mea squints at you, "For a magical nudist he sure is carrying lots of pie."

Comment

• Here's to hoping that worked. I was crusing around found this..this is how I wanted Rue to look like this..she has blue eyes..but seems input in brown some how..but I hope you all enjoy this one I hope Rue will look like this in time

Comment

• Musol Yanii

Comment

• *Pets her little charries*

This is what I imagine Chesh and Lidia look like, with different hair and fur coloring of course...

http://marirosa.deviantart.com/art/B...vier-136295018

...And Dahlia, again with different hair and fur coloring and a little realistically wider in the waist area (this is the best I could find so far for her

http://girls-girls-girls.deviantart....girls-36158908

and I had one of Izzy but its kinda a um... nude pic.... so... yeah if your over 18 and want to see that one message me I guess...?

So thats all I could find for now, hopefully more soon

Comment

• *coos* awwwww

Milli.

Comment

• Shirin, though not anthropomorphic:

http://www.bollywoodpicturesonline.c...rai_005_on.jpg

Comment

• I would be more than happy to draw character pictures for anyone, and colour them on photoshop and/or corel painter with my tablet.

You could totally throw some storypoints my way if you want to for it But I really like to make art, and I'd love to take on some projects!!
                Private message me with your character's examine, and tell me a little about em.

-Ashley

Comment

• :d

Don't let this bad drawing/scan deter you from having me make you a picture.. It still needs a lot of work, but I was so excited about this thread I drew up a quick draft of carolyn right away

Comment

• I found this and thought of Aedina whom I RPed with last night for a short period of time. Sorry, I was dead tired.

I thought of Edmond!

And Jarek!

Last edited by CaptainUnaMoon; 01-22-2010, 02:15 PM. Reason: Keep adding pics I find.

Comment

• Both of these are the closest I've found to Aysun. She doesn't smile nearly as a brightly as the first one does, her disposition is more like the second picture I think. Regardless I like them both for her.

Comment

• Guess who?

Comment

• The offspring of Roger and Jessica Rabbit. Yowza!

Comment

• I drew Noelane.

Heh, the date's wrong on my camera.

Comment

• I've always loved your art. I really like this one.
                              Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
                              Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
                              Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

• Sunta "Sunny" Hare - Don't get on her bad side now!

Comment

Working...
                                X