X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here's one... I photoshopped the eyes, except without photoshop... O.O

http://www.esnips.com/doc/b06edc93-2.../Venion-kitten

Comment

Ooh, Neske, girly? *twitters* Nuu, he's a manly man. Except...like...short and fuzzy with big floppy ears and round eyes and a pert nose and perky cotton tail and...yeah c.c

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

P.S. Ryan's the girly one, heheheh.
      Last edited by Nes; 04-22-2007, 05:45 AM.
      Ryan wrinkles his button nose, "Why don't you just stick a sign on your head sayin 'I'm a girl an like guys havin' sex with me'?"

Comment

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps

This is how I imagined Sangia to be like, except with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. ^^

Sangia, Seamstress Extradionare

Comment

That's Lyam, and if the image tag don't work, then...
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/51768968@N00/350274326/

I'm yet to clean the image and colour it cause my PC is FUBAR.

Then there's a pic or two of Daz I've drawn, but only one is currently scanned. (It was scanned twice, once before she had clothes, but she's still trying to make herself appear like she's a proper and clean woman, so I won't show you -that- one...) But anyway, here's Daz in clothes...

and link; http://www.flickr.com/photos/51768968@N00/468268294/

I'm so impressed with Basanti and Neske's stuff, I'm gonna have to lift my game now so's people will be as impressed with *my* stuff

Also, if you go to this link then you can see a heap of sketches I did of my alpha characters, Kino the deer who beat up Charbel, then got tricked into paying for the privelage, Kielra, who was a sailor bear that got rich from fishing, Robyn, who didn't get out much, and a few pictures from the pirate book, which a couple of people have copies of in game. Though I'll have to update them with the final copies... actually, I might even publish the whole thing on a website properly, so that you might ogle at mine and my co-authors awesome-ness.

Comment

Hey.....Ryan is -so- not girly. He's a BEAR!

Comment

Woohoo, I also just finished a 66 frame .gif, so I'll include it

If you look in the right spots, you may see Ryan and Nes doing some "training". It looks a bit like this:

I'll make Ryan dance yet!

I should really pay more attention in class.
              Ryan wrinkles his button nose, "Why don't you just stick a sign on your head sayin 'I'm a girl an like guys havin' sex with me'?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nes View Post
                - - -
                You're in docktown. If you want respect you should be in Newtown.
                Presbyter Ximen pauses as he can't quite think of something to be angry at you for but by S'allumer does he want to be angry with you.

Comment

Heh...now you know why Ryan's just "not around" so much, Gem

Comment

I would put more of my art work on here but, as I said before, I need a better scanner.
                    I love the motion picture, it's great!
                    "The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key."
                    Ronnie Edwards

"All secrets are deep. All secrets become dark. Thatís in the nature of secrets."
                    Cory Doctorow

Comment

*points to the above picture that someone else drew, because then she doesn't have to draw it herself*

I like that one.
                      ~Daz!

Comment

Ryan and Neske are BOTH girly rabbits.

Gemma and Naomi are both tougher than the two boys put together.

*nod*

Comment

WHIE

Yes... They're Reepicheep pictures.

Comment

Waaaii! Reepicheep! *huggles*

Comment

I drew a cute picture of Itirann that i'll try and scan and put 'ere.
                              I say cute... but seems like Itirann is always secretly evil to me for some reason...

Comment

And now, we finally see Ryan in all his manly glory!

...oh god, that didn't come out right. Anyway.

It was totally a Kodak moment.

I will be coloring this eventually!

Comment

Working...
                                X