Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
    I actually dont draw, however i wouldnt mind commissioning someone to draw kurtis if someone has time, anyone wanna point me in the right direction?
    I would, but I'm absolutely terrible at drawing guys unless they're effeminate in some way.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
      I actually dont draw, however i wouldnt mind commissioning someone to draw kurtis if someone has time, anyone wanna point me in the right direction?
      If you like what I've posted, you can shoot me a message either on here or FA with your character's description, and some sort of pose and background you'd like them in. Since I'm still practicing, I don't expect any sort of payment (but a tip wouldn't be too bad if you feel the work exceeds expectations).

      If you'd like more professional work, you could always look around places like Weasyl or FurAffinity (be wary of strange fetishes and gratuitous porn though).

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Virendra View Post
        If you like what I've posted, you can shoot me a message either on here or FA with your character's description, and some sort of pose and background you'd like them in. Since I'm still practicing, I don't expect any sort of payment (but a tip wouldn't be too bad if you feel the work exceeds expectations).

        If you'd like more professional work, you could always look around places like Weasyl or FurAffinity (be wary of strange fetishes and gratuitous porn though).
        Lol Vir, that's a little funny, I been there (FA) not conserned about fetishes :P, Ill post Kurtis' description here though,

        Kurtis is a compact wolf, with trimmed, velvety black fur, and long munificent dark brown hair, worn in savage dreadlocks. He has whiskers which are ordinary. Bright jade eyes are set above a fine nose and a firm mouth. You also note his arched eyebrows and narrow muzzle. He is carrying a scroll, an engraved iron backsword, a cinnamon wolf mask and a tumbler of whiskey. He is wearing a string of prayer beads, a bronze D'Fulleri ring, a belt, a crimson satin cavalier hat, a steel cuirass, an iron armet, a pair of iron pauldrons, an iron rondel, a pair of crimson satin trousers, a pair of iron sabatons, a vibrant white satin ruffled shirt, a crimson satin long jacket, a pair of emerald broadcloth work boots, a pair of iron bracers, an iron kite shield, an emerald broadcloth satchel and a black suede infantry gambeson.

        As for his backround, He's from Tuath na Cell origionally, believes that his family was killed by the bisclavret, or at least wolves wearing their insignia, since then he's been searching for remnants of his family, and the killers of his family. If you need more i can post again

        Comment


        • Kurtis - Stand Your Ground

          For Kurtis

          I hope you like it!
          Last edited by Virendra; 04-14-2014, 05:49 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Virendra View Post
            For Kurtis

            I hope you like it!
            omg. so awesome , when i get my tax return back I'll send you something :P, another question Vir, why dont you play no more

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
              omg. so awesome , when i get my tax return back I'll send you something :P, another question Vir, why dont you play no more
              'Cause I'm broke!

              I'm an unemployed student living at home. I'm looking for a job right now (with little success so far). I'm going to be taking the next year off school to exclusively search for work so that I'll actually be able to afford education in 2015.

              So, you know, if anyone wants me to draw their character I'll totally do it for free!
              *whispers* But gratuities are always appreciated.
              Last edited by Virendra; 04-14-2014, 12:45 PM. Reason: pimping out my own art.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Virendra View Post
                'Cause I'm broke!

                I'm an unemployed student living at home. I'm looking for a job right now (with little success so far). I'm going to be taking the next year off school to exclusively search for work so that I'll actually be able to afford education in 2015.

                So, you know, if anyone wants me to draw their character I'll totally do it for free!
                *whispers* But gratuities are always appreciated.
                ya know, i wouldnt be completely opposed to tossing you some money to play :P i really like vir :P

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
                  ya know, i wouldnt be completely opposed to tossing you some money to play :P i really like vir :P
                  If it's in exchange for the drawing, that'd be super cool of you, but it really is only a matter of time until I have some money coming my way, so I'll be returning regardless.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Virendra View Post
                    If it's in exchange for the drawing, that'd be super cool of you, but it really is only a matter of time until I have some money coming my way, so I'll be returning regardless.
                    heh.. have to wait for my taxes to get back, but i'd be willing to do that, wouldnt mind some other pics at some point either though :P

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
                      heh.. have to wait for my taxes to get back, but i'd be willing to do that, wouldnt mind some other pics at some point either though :P
                      Well, yeah, just let me know if you want more.

                      Same goes to everyone else. I do enjoy drawing different characters.

                      Comment


                      • So what do you think?

                        New signature. Hush chopped it up and made it. I like it alot.

                        Comment


                        • The face of this one isn't top notch, neither is the camera quality. But here you go.



                          Here's a nude version too, in link format 'cause young'uns.

                          Comment


                          • Kaine! I need to tighten up the clothes to make him look more masculine, but not bad for a first try.

                            Comment


                            • A second drawing of Kaine, done as the player requested. Yes, with the jacket partially off. :P I, for one, think this went MUCH better after the warm up.

                              Comment


                              • Aaaaand I drew Vir.



                                Here's the one of Kurtis again, just so it'll show up on the thread and you don't have to follow a link.




                                More to come as I draw them...
                                Last edited by Virendra; 07-14-2014, 05:58 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X