• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meepers and Aine, by request.

Comment

• I SO LOVE IT!!!! Thank you!!!
      Dame Tara
      di Draco Rinaldi (Meepers)

Love has no past no future. It is here in the present so you must savor each and ever moment of it before it slips away.

Comment

• I run a game of Ironclaw at home for my girlfriend and her cousin. Not necessarily a character picture, but here's a comic of all our characters interacting during one of the scenes we had in which the group was searching for suitable lodgings:

We've got Virendra the Wolf,
        Trikiry the Lynx
        and Sularu the Opossum

Comment

• The inspiration for Branwen Mccrae.

Comment

• Alrighty, so here is Azru:

And this was the original that I photoshoped Azru from (to give credit to the original creator):

Comment

• Vir in his Winter Clothes!

Art was done by Porin on FurAffinity.

Comment

• It's Bigby!

[/IMG]

Comment

• Never trust Bigby with anything that resembles food....

From Kiz & Jenn's Homepage of Infinite Delight! Comic created by Sean

Comment

• Another of Vir by my friend Porin. This time in an action pose!

Comment

• Rollo

looks and name modeled after this dude except in grizzly form, and minus the glaring look and scars...

+

And for those who may rememberů

Rory as a Bixie, minus the sad face (image by mooileven @ deviantart.com)

Rory as a squirrel (Japanese dwarf flying squirrel to be exact)

Comment

• http://s94.photobucket.com/user/Youk...y4kqh.jpg.html

How I see Cullan. Ya know, if the fur was his midnight black instead of white..

(and the link might not work, I'm trying this from a tablet)

Comment

• Friend did a rough draft of Elizabeth.

Comment

• Wonder how many people even will remember the name, but apparently discovered where Lucius disappeared to. He was caught in a time vortex!

Comment

• Cullan

Sorry cullan, I know he's not a sheriff. But I can't help it. This is what I picture every time I see cullan. [img]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...=0CDgQMygFMAU][img]
                              Last edited by Chesh; 02-08-2015, 04:43 PM. Reason: well crap..oh well. the link works. Sorry people

Comment

• Faylene

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...fypno1_500.jpg

I based Faylenes description 100% off this. With the exception, ofcourse, of her clothes.

Credit given to some lovely tumblr person whom I do not know.

Comment

Working...
                                X