Character Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^She's adorable!

Also Auron (edited a picture my friend did for one of my D&D characrers)

Comment

• Another of Vir

Artwork by Trinathewolf - trinathewolf.tumblr.com

Comment

• Out of boredom at 2 a.m. I found a close Cait.

Comment

• "Cait, we need to talk about your modeling habits."
          ~Twyrch

Comment

• His eyes are cerulean, not amber, and those swords would be more rapier like, and less long-sword like.

Maybe a kilt, red cloak, and more armor too. A bit more muscly as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aptaliesin View Post

His eyes are cerulean, not amber, and those swords would be more rapier like, and less long-sword like.

Maybe a kilt, red cloak, and more armor too. A bit more muscly as well.
              I think your image link is broken. Can't see it.

Comment

• That's weird. It was working earlier.
                Attempt 2.

If it wont work, here's a link.
                http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...1fbfafcefa.jpg

Comment

• lol...that's the unedited version of the picture that Azru used for himself.

Comment

• That's alright A lot of wolves look similar, I edited the photo for mine so he's not similar in that regard. It's a good picture though.

Comment

• Finn is a tall spindly moose, with shaggy dark brown fur, and chin-length curly sable hair, worn tousled. Deep-set jet-black eyes are set above a prominent nose and a wide mouth, complete with thin lips. Short blunt nails, on rough hands, and large cloven hooves are also visible. You also note his furrowed eyebrows, long ears and huge cumbersome antlers.

Modified from drawings by Seskata. I don't know why (s)he always includes the rear end...
                      Last edited by Declan; 06-10-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Anja courtesy of Finn's player (also based on a drawing by Seskata).

Comment

• I imagine the rear is included because these are from character reference sheets - a lot of people might have particular markings like scars or tattoos on their character's backside, so refs show that for when a person might want to get their character drawn in a more detailed scenario.

From Seskata's gallery, it looks like she takes commissions, so my guess would be that the backside is automatically included in the reference sheet package.

Comment

• I inadvertently broke the previous image link and can no longer edit the post, so here's a fixed version.

The source of the original images that I tweaked and cobbled together for this is Seskata.

Finn is a tall spindly moose, with shaggy dark brown fur, and chin-length curly sable hair, worn tousled. Deep-set jet-black eyes are set above a prominent nose and a wide mouth, complete with thin lips. Short blunt nails, on rough hands, and large cloven hooves are also visible. You also note his furrowed eyebrows, long ears and huge cumbersome antlers.
                            Last edited by Declan; 06-13-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• This was drawn by the wonderful Lucy. You may have seen the thread a few weeks ago from Tiernon.

Comment

• Why yes, I do still lurk the forums. Just a 5 min revisit of some old art I did using PaintSAI and my Wacom Tablet.

http://i.imgur.com/D47ANJQ.jpg
                                http://i.imgur.com/8cZHade.jpg

I managed to improve from my prior faded photograph pencil drawings.

*flees back to GW2RP*
                                Last edited by CaptainUnaMoon; 09-13-2015, 05:25 PM. Reason: Huuuge drawings

Comment

Working...
                                X