Character Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alonzo De Luca

Last edited by Alonzo; 09-06-2007, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Aimi

http://truro.deviantart.com/art/Snow...quest-35231806

Comment

Master Fips Rose

Comment

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/296/3/a/Golden_Tigress_by_lady_cybercat.jpg

Comment

I recently came across an amazing comic book series entitled "Mouseguard". It's really awesome! I've taken a love to it, and have found some pictures that I think could be used for Whie.

In the red cloak.
            Tee-hee. Take that!
            Again in the red cloak (background).
            Sparring! (Red cloak.)
            You guessed it, red cloak in the background.

If you get the chance, chck out Mouseguard. It won't disappoint.

Comment

I think this one is best for Ofello. Missing a bit of items...but surprisingly hard to find some decent fantasy anthro bears out there.

Comment

I'm a little disturbed (and worried) to admit that I found the greatest resource for anthro pics is on hentai/furry sites. Me and 2 other players (who shall remain nameless) spent a couple of hours once going through a heap of sites looking for pictures that we thought looked like characters from the game. It was at the same time incredibly fun and so so disturbing... Yiffin' furries...

Of course, the ridiculously buff, and the incredibly slutty characters were a lot easier to find ^_^. Also, strangely, we found a lot of Ryan... usually on the recieving end of some S&M though... poor Ry...

Comment

Oh, that sounds exactly like Ryan. The little whore. *eyeshift*

Comment

Alright.... I just checked and my Lucius pic from the first page lost it's link somehow. So here it is again. I think it fits Luc in many ways. Although Luc dresses and is armored more like a knight then a barbarian like the pic shows.

--Thomas King--Lucius--
                    "Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
                    Alice Cooper
                    "This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
                    Beetlejuice
                    "It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
                    Rincewind

Comment

Thus far it's been virtually impossible to find a picture of a decent anthro pig, much less one that has ANY resemblance to how I imagine Anja. With that said, here's the closest I've found...

Give her green eyes, white fur, black curly hair, tusks, and a Renaissance look, and I'd say this isn't bad. That's my well-fed piggy.

Dame Anja von Doloreaux
                      Baroness von Lyore

Comment

Here's an Anja from the artist who did the Brumble pic I started this thread with

Comment

And here is a possible Una with her new pet:

Comment

Phelan Druid?

Comment

And one last one for now... a pirate/mercenary wolf... maybe Ellea? Who else might this be?

Comment

Heh, I can't help but giggle at the possible pic of Una.

And that -pet-! Golly gosh. That's serious stuff, that is.
                                Una and her pet piranha... No one would dare to go near her in the water after they've seen that beast... fish.

Luff!

And when I found this I thought of Venion and Avery...
                                Last edited by CaptainUnaMoon; 10-03-2007, 01:45 PM. Reason: Added pic

Comment

Working...
                                X