• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fips View Post
    I got bored, so an attempt at drawing Gemma

(done in MS Paint so be nice )
    Looks more like a fox than a rabbit...
    Though a good job for MSPaint...
    Come visit: http://goldengate.niceboard.net/
    We discuss Cooking, Music, Animated Television and Video Games.

Comment

• Ooooh! Alright, for those of you who are players in Gaia Online and also hang out in ICO, you're likely as excited as me. For those of you who -aren't- Gaia players, let me explain.

Gaia just introduced a new item update; Tektek, the avatar program most people use here on the forums, is made of Gaia items and was originally used for people who make Gaia avatars. And once you see these items, you'll see why I'm excited.

For those of you who -do- play Gaia, here's the link to the forum post:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/anno...te/t.37263689/

.... alright, who else is picturing their ICO players in one or more of these items? I sure am! Tavern Wench, Blade, Milady and Eloquent sets; yaaaay! I can't wait for them to be added to Tektek! ^_^
      Lianette Cloudspinner (nee Ashebrook)

Comment

• I got rather bored and decided to search for a nice character pic.

Naturally, Demeter should have lighter fur, green eyes, and more importantly, clothes, however, I believe this is the best picture I've found that suits her personality as well as her look.

Druantia sen Myrna, of the Tauth na Oirthir.

Comment

• ~Yay~

I got a bit bored and decided to post this here...
          Come visit: http://goldengate.niceboard.net/
          We discuss Cooking, Music, Animated Television and Video Games.

Comment

• Draft of Lianaar. Once I have time again I will add the details to colouring.

Comment

• Not precisely on topic

I had a bit of free time and I decided to do some warm-up doodles before getting to work. The result turned into a piece inspired by IronClaw, though with no particular character in mind, but I thought I'd share regardless. Perhaps sometime later I'll decide to actually draw Volerain or Callais. Yay!

I hope you all like.

Comment

• I think that pesky scamp of a dog is about to take a quick train to shiskebob-ville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohm View Post
                  I had a bit of free time and I decided to do some warm-up doodles before getting to work. The result turned into a piece inspired by IronClaw, though with no particular character in mind, but I thought I'd share regardless. Perhaps sometime later I'll decide to actually draw Volerain or Callais. Yay!

PICTURE OMMITTED TO STOP PAGE-STRETCHING

I hope you all like.
                  .... OMG. I love it. And hate you for having artistic skills, where I have none >_>

So... admiring, yet jealous.
                  Lianette Cloudspinner (nee Ashebrook)

Comment

• Just randomly found this one... Looks sort of like the Sang in my mind, without the hair.
                    Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
                    Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
                    Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

• I finally found the perfect picture for the late Damia, cannibal panther.

(Taken from here)

Comment

• With longer hair and red eyes, would be perfect.

Captain Sunta Hare

Comment

• Bunny butt! Bunny butt! Shield your eyes!
                          Originally posted by Geist
                          EDITED BY FORUM MODERATOR:
                          Post deleted for limp, ineffectual, quasi-authoritarian "threat". Do better next time dork.

Comment

• I do like them bunny tails. Could be a bit fluffier.

Comment

• 'tis the best full body picture I've found for her, despite the exposed rear we have on view.
                              Though, I do prefer the head shot I submitted before, and yes, it does need to be fluffier.

Captain Sunta Hare

Comment

• Probably the closest I've found to Em, despite the fact that there is no coloring or body shot.

http://kyavalentine.deviantart.com/a...ed-Up-57800939

Comment

Working...
                                X