Casting your character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting your character

Thiefed from the CM boards but it should be asked who would you have cast as your character? I mean yes we play animals in this game but there probably is a human equivalant.

For Senora would have to be Lisa Kudrow
    Senora Delgado

Lyam would be Sean Connery, the others I'll have to think about

Comment

Dio would be played by James Hong (Lo Pan)
      Come visit: http://goldengate.niceboard.net/
      We discuss Cooking, Music, Animated Television and Video Games.

Comment

Lucius could only be played by Peter Dinklage....
        --Thomas King--Lucius--
        "Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
        Alice Cooper
        "This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
        Beetlejuice
        "It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
        Rincewind

Comment

I would settle for casting Lucille Ball as Kenina, though imagining her with a longsword is mildly amusing.

Comment

Not A but B - totally Cait. I can't decide on which one yet since they look nearly the same until they get older.

http://www.sacticket.com/static/movi...50_olsenab.jpg

Comment

I see Lennox as very young Kevin Corcoran. He was the younger brother on a lot of old disney movies like Old Yeller and Swiss Family Robinson.
              LENNOX

Comment

Same as the voice - Claudia Black
                http://cdn.mademan.com/chickipedia/i...ack_full_8.jpg

Comment

Ving Rhames I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWOn1dFmFds

Warning! Offensive language!

Comment

Ximen would either be Alan Rickamn or Jeremy Irons. Sang I'm not so sure about and Biigs would be Hugh Laurie.
                    Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
                    Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
                    Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

Originally posted by Magister View Post
                      Ximen would either be Alan Rickamn or Jeremy Irons. Sang I'm not so sure about and Biigs would be Hugh Laurie.
                      I could definitely see Ximen as Jeremy Irons... Or maybe even John Malkovich

Comment

Not so sure about Malkovich, maybe Christopher Lee? Anyways, I was watching the BBC's version of Hamlet and worked out who should play Sang: David Tennant. Obviously! Why didn't I think of that earlier?

Comment

Yeah, David Tennant would be perfect for Sang...

And I think it's a weird choice, but I kinda think James Marsters would be good for Geradan... I think he pulls off the goofball thats still threatening pretty well... He'd just need a different accent than what he used as Spike.

Comment

Sorry, Xim, but I think Zeiss is going to have to take Jeremy Irons for casting.

You can have Alan Rickman, though. He's pretty frickin' awesome. I can see that working for him.

But Zeiss is just so Jeremy Irons that it isn't funny, you know? I mean... I watched The Lion King just yesterday and... heh... It was what I was thinking anytime Scar was onscreen.

"Damn, this is what Zeiss sounds like."

OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

Granted, but.. you seen Jeremy Irons in Cassanova? -That- is Xim.

Comment

Working...
                              X