No announcement yet.

Casting your character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought these Kelly Brooke pictures suited Demeter better.

Comment

I have to say, Kat Dennings is totally how I picture Dolly. After all these years playing her, I finally found -the person- who she reminds me of.
      Posting anyone less just wouldn't do her justice.

Comment

Found one for Lys, tried to go elfin but not many actresses can pull off dark and short hair! So I settled for Mary Winstead.

Comment

Carrie underwood would be Hush. Just Hush can't sing...

The Amazing Meganame Generator

Comment

For Kesari I would have to say Kenichi Matsuyama. He has the Kesari look to him. Give him the white hair and change his eye color and you got him. Not sure about niven yet..

Last edited by Stealth; 09-20-2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Gemma Ward as Caitriona (her eyes need to be darker blue, but otherwise perfect)

Comment

So, imagine Amanda Seyfried -always- casted as the ditzy girl from mean girls, add a fluffy little tail and a waggly pair of ears, and you have Izzy.
                Her eyes were supposed to be green. But character gen didnt allow that color for rabbits at the time, and I brought her out and played her before I knew STPs even existed, so I was not allowed.

Last edited by Dollface; 09-21-2011, 01:50 AM. Reason: .

Comment

EMMA ROBERTS

Omen

Comment

Natalia Oreiro
                    I don't know how to get a picture in but:http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=natali...w=1024&bih=599
                    The hair and the playfulness reminds me of Althea.

Comment

Deepika Padukone as Lidia :}
                      There were some others, but the eyes just looked -far- too innocent to be Lidia.

Comment

Have to say, Omen is smokin then. Never heard of emma roberts but shes just the right amount of girl next door with the pictures here.

Comment

Good choices. Kinda hard to cast any of my characters (all are relatively young, and any actors who I think could work are too old >_<, yeah I'm picky but that's what happens when you're a stage actor and amateur filmmaker )

Comment

Ilo

Physical differences aside, I'd have to say that Lori Petty'd be a pretty spot-on Ilo, particularly her acting in Tank Girl.
                            Brutally offensive, but never a bore!

Comment

reminds me of niven

Comment

Una as Milla Javovich (that didn't change) but with adult photographs.

http://collider.com/three-musketeers...costume/35746/

Comment

Working...
                                X