Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

*To Player Base of ICO*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *To Player Base of ICO*

Good Evening All~

Well I thought long and hard. Decided I won't make up any excuses or lie about it. To sum it all up, I am on a three month suspension before I'm able to try and return to ICO.

In other words I broke TOS. No, no it's not funny and it was wrong so don't make any jokes *peers at Xavios and Dio's player especially*. I deserve my banning and await a chance at becoming part of the community once again.

In the meantime Ex-Constable Cuteness (Shania) is on unannounced IC vacation from the lot of Triskellian's mongrels. Lady Ace herself is off somewhere (haven't heard back from a player yet who is to help make it an IC official reason to the House) studying up on her courtly etiquette, martial training and learning to be a fine example of the Bisclavret while healing up from her recent death and pondering her life aspirations.

Anyways just wanted to let ya'll know my trouble making vigilante's are going to be gone for a while. Though I myself will still be bothering you all through the OOC forums.

PS: I don't remember everyone's forum accounts and am to tired to look them all up SO I need Tomas, Lian, Gregory and Cullan's player to please PM me when you get a chance. Just to make sure I've covered a few things with you all.

Anyone who needs/wants my email address, feel free to PM me and I'll give it to you. Thank you.

~Alyssa

Edited Part: I'm being honest about the ban because it's better than lying to you all. You'll think what you want either way, so rep or no at least you understand why I'm absent.

Edit Again: Lyam's Handler...email or PM me. I lost your email. >.>
    Last edited by Artesia; 02-24-2008, 07:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something...again forgot to add something.
    Deputy Shania states welcomingly, "Welcome to the Triskellian City Jail House. I hope you enjoy your stay, it may not be the most lovely place around but you will have plenty of time to see the wrong in your actions. Dio Goldengate is Inmate of the Month. But look on the bright side, you'll have a very lovely stay to earn your chance at Inmate of the Month."

What about my sords'n'rm'r?

Comment

Originally posted by Whie View Post
      What about my sords'n'rm'r?

Damn it that's all you care about? *laughs* I'm keeping it for the three months until I possibly get back.

Nah, I emailed Spot. We'll get that taken care of right soon.
      Deputy Shania states welcomingly, "Welcome to the Triskellian City Jail House. I hope you enjoy your stay, it may not be the most lovely place around but you will have plenty of time to see the wrong in your actions. Dio Goldengate is Inmate of the Month. But look on the bright side, you'll have a very lovely stay to earn your chance at Inmate of the Month."

Comment

I...wanna know what you did. *eyeshifts*

Comment

Originally posted by Vorico View Post
          lol, me too

Comment

Originally posted by Artesia View Post
            In other words I broke TOS.
            Lulz, Saw that one coming.
            No using my real name ingame in future either;
            getting fed up of it being broadcasted.

As for the joke i'll have to work on that...
            Come visit: http://goldengate.niceboard.net/
            We discuss Cooking, Music, Animated Television and Video Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
              Lulz, Saw that one coming.
              No using my real name ingame in future either;
              getting fed up of it being broadcasted.

As for the joke i'll have to work on that...

*snickers* They didn't kick me out for using your name. Everyone knows your name and I haven't broadcasted it in forever. Besides I didn't use your name, I used your nickname.

As for everyone else who asked what I did. Eh, by the law of the State of California I can't tell you or I'd have to hang you.

But seriously, why do you want to know?

~Alyssa

PS: Joke number one to get the ball rolling, cheesy but what the hell. The villains of ICO now have three months to burn down Triskellian before my Ex-Constable gets back!

Comment

Originally posted by Vorico View Post
                They say she tugged on Superman's cape, she spit into the wind, and she pulled the mask off the 'ole Lone Ranger....

But that's just hearsay.
                ~StoryHost Death

Death@Ironclaw.Skotos.net
                Dragon Pieces

Originally posted by Plato
                Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.

Comment

I hear she cut the stuffing out of the President of Namibia's pillow
                  Master Fips Rose

Comment

I hear she assassinated JFK!

And we'll be waiting for your return. (And burning down the city while you're gone.)
                    OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

Actually they found out I was running the country from the basement of the White House with JFK and a little help from Elvis.

You see we were down there one day and called Jay Leno up who helped us out the fact that the Lone Rangers sidekick Tonto wasn't really an indian. He's Turkish Can you believe that? And they called us vigilantes for outing him.

Our second charge was the fact that we let Bill Clinton come hang out with us...and well you know he was missing Hillary and thought we were lookin' pretty good ya see? Now me and Kennedy didn't right like the gleam in his eyes when he started running his fingers through Elvis's hair and calling him his precious.

So we got the willies and wound up calling Michael Jackson in...to swap him in place of Elvis. But you know Michael he ended bringing a picture of himself with Hillary along in his stuff. When Clinton saw that....all hell broke loose in the basement of the White House....

~Alyssa

Comment

Damnit woman! Now who the hell is going to patch Gina up? Have you seen her lately...she's completely fallen apart. You'll have to sew her back together when you get back. *mutters something about just getting back and now this*

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
                          Damnit woman! Now who the hell is going to patch Gina up? Have you seen her lately...she's completely fallen apart. You'll have to sew her back together when you get back. *mutters something about just getting back and now this*
                          I love you to, sweets. Don't take over the town without me and Shania expects you to have the Black up and runnin' afore we get back! *squishes* I love ya honey, don't cause to much trouble until I get back. Shania expects to be hiding in the Sailors Hall with Gina sometime or another. Or sitting on the bench in the jail with her going "Man we sure screwed up this time...want to do it again?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post

I have ranks in tailor! *Pulls out Seweing needle and thread and gives a evil grin*
                            Come visit: http://goldengate.niceboard.net/
                            We discuss Cooking, Music, Animated Television and Video Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
                              I have ranks in tailor! *Pulls out Seweing needle and thread and gives a evil grin*
                              I believe Shania is the one who tore Dio's stitches out and sewed him back up. Yep, she did. Because he can't sew. *smirks evilly* She just walked up to him, took out the scalpel and ripped them out of his shoulder. I think he gave her dirty looks but let her patch him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information