Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

..:: Doubtful Emotes ::.. (Stolen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..:: Doubtful Emotes ::.. (Stolen)

RULES: Pick the poster above you, and then a few other characters of your choice for fun, and post. Instead of basing it on how you usually seen them act, playfully express a way that would be completely out of character for them. For example:

Trinity pumps her chest, "I run this infirmary.!
    Cullan gentlemanly extends his arm, "Allow me to walk you to your door, fair maiden.
    Aiko crosses her ankles ladylike, "A young woman should always cross her ankles when sitting.
    Dasha terrifedly peeks at Trinity, "Please don't hurt me Trin.
    Sir Matteo politely withholds his tongue.

You get the picture.

Have fun, as this is just a way to be playful with the truly opposite of our perceptions. No harm or meanness allowed.

Embinder Leader, Adjutant Preceptor of the Battlers, and Senior Page.
    Honored Guest & Junior Equerry to Lady Etaine

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance. Of things and ideas. You just crossed over into...

The Twilight Zone

Electris brandishes her pair of scissors, "Let's cut it -all- off!"
    Clover bows precisely, "Ladies n' Lords."
    Lucky Luciano pleads to Peaceful Way, "Can't we all just get along?"

Comment

Lady Antonia laughs loudly, "Let's party and have fun!"
      Virendra remains faithful.
      Esquire Faust declares, "Let me show you how to seduce a woman so she'll have the best time ever in bed."
      Kaine hugs Dasha hugely, "Yes, let's get drunk and dance on the tables."
      Azru humbly kneels before Dame Ravenna, "I'm so sorry I've upset you, can you please forgive me, I'll do anything you ask me for a week. I was so wrong treating you like that."
      Dame Dasha di Silvi

Brigadier of the Royal Rinaldi Army.

Founder of di Silvi Academy
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_248_1474476427125_934[/ATTACH]

Comment

Dasha turns her nose skywards "When you address me you will use Esquire."

Sanu sips his cup of peach tea "Mm, quite, I too have strong opinions on this matter."

Fips scoffs at you "Gems? No, I've no need for such things."

Esquire Gabrielle speaks quietly "Hm? No, I don't have any questions."

Lord Sabastien smilingly shakes Esquire Ruprecht's hand "I've never met a boar I didn't like."
        "Focus on the small, good things in your life. See them
        as little fireflies in the darkness surrounding you. Gather them up and put them in a jar and you'll
        have a nice nightlight to keep the darkness at bay."

-----------------------------

Noah, Adiza, Dru, Tobias
        Once played Mattimeo (Matt), Drosnan, Seened, Patrick

Comment

Marcus tilts his head in confusion "How do I use this sword? Pointy end goes this way right?"

Nan snarls and bares her teeth "If you don't shut up right this second I'll rip your throat out with my teeth!"

Patrick fusses "Here let me patch you up, and you need at least a day of bed rest."

Roxann tugs on a big coat "I need to cover up, I'm showing way too much skin."

Carrot tells Oushi "No...I don't really want any sex today."

Comment

Kaine giddily claps his hands, "Oh yay! Tea party! My favorite!"

Patrick prissily averts his gaze from your steak, "Oh, no thank you. I'm on a vegan diet."

Esquire Gabrielle gasps incredulously at you, "Hunt?! My goodness never! I couldn't even harm a fly!"

Lucky Luciano averts his eyes properly from a masked shorthair's left ankle, "Miss, please...have some modesty. Your ankle is showing."

Ismae slouches everywhere on a granite bench, "Oh hey...I'm just hanging out...doing hood rat things with my friends, y'know?"

Comment

Lady Emmaline belches loudly, "Sometimes you just gotta let it out."

Lady Meepers twitches her right eye, "Little bastard wouldn't shut up, so I smothered her."

Dasha decides certainly, "You know, a waltz sounds like a lovely idea!"

Pru declares distraughtly, "I'm so ugly!"

Lady Antonia considers, "You know, forgiving and forgetting seems the best path. Vengeance is terrible."
              Esquire Renaud du Harmonieux
              Squire to Sir Etiene du Macon d'Avoirdupois

Comment

Esquire Renaud states tiredly "If I have to drink one more glass of wine...."

Virendra confesses "Bigby is my best friend in the whole world!."

Dasha asks longingly "Will I ever become a Noble?"

Lord Sebastien smiles dreamily "Those boars, you just have to love them."

Lady Antoina wrinkles her nose "Oh, no tea for me thank you."

Comment

Bigby decides "I agree, everyone is completely right and I m wrong.

Fips stomps a pastel pink daisy, "Why are there so many flowers here? They're disgusting!

Aramil happily shares his smile, "Hey everyone! It's so nice to meet all of you.

Fenil curtsy politely, "Oh M'Lady, I would never speak ill about you. I look up to you so much.

Lady Antoina snorts at you, "A sip? I'm here to get drunk. Bring the barrel!

Comment

Orina stands still, 'I don't care, I'm going to stay in my room."
                    Father Antos cruely growls, "I hate you all, children of the light must burn."
                    Lady Emmaline reveals her butt rudely, "And you can kiss my rump."
                    Lady Xena lowly bows, "Please let me shine your shoes."
                    Flora exuberantly cheers, "Everybody look at me."
                    Cullan chastley declines, "Oh no, I must refrain from sexual pleasure."
                    Aiko horrifies herself, "Please don't curse in my presence."
                    Rem demurely declines, "No, I don't like money."
                    Sir Ralston properly enunciate, "Good day, oh no I don't like whiskey."
                    Mattimeo daintily curties "I would love to the ball with you mister boar."

Comment

Originally posted by Renaud View Post
                      Lady Meepers twitches her right eye, "Little bastard wouldn't shut up, so I smothered her."

AHAHA OMG this is the first one to legitimately make me laugh out loud. I want this to be something that really happens, I'd die. XD
                      OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

Esquire Faust yells, "I got laid!"

Cullan lowly states, "I've joined a monastery and have been celibate for 5 years."

Physician Suavis announces, "I'm just a little pussy cat. I'll never be a tiger."

Trinity tells you surely, "I hate pink and I'll never wear pink or flowers again."

Gladiator Koz says, "I'll never again hurt anyone, and I'll never again fight."
                        Dame Dasha di Silvi

Comment

Dasha modestly adjusts her blouse, "A woman should never show too much fur."

Doctor Hush growls lowly, "Call me pretty again and I will have my leeches attack your face."

Father Antos flips his right middle finger upward, "This is what I think about your problems."

Sir Ralston declines, "I'm sorry but I do not drink alcohol."

Amali wrinkles her nose, "You mean relations! Goodness no I am pure maiden of the light."

Comment

Trinity boasts, "Last night was the best, getting drunk and laid so many times. Best night ever!"

Lucky Luciano preaches to the west commons, "All must walk the path of light."

Presbyter Ximen declares honestly, "The Church has decided to coexist with non-believers, all are free to worship as they please.

Father Antos growls, "BURN THE HERETICS!"

Brennus tells you, "People who go sailing are crazy, I'd rather stay at home with a good book."

Comment

Lady Antonia says, "Let's go for a jog around Docktown and the Docks."

Lord Azru smiles excitedly, "Oh yes, I want to drink tea and recite poetry every day!"

Lord Marcus tosses away liox kit, "Yikes, what a horrible thing, this isn't mine, I hate it!"

Lord Twyrch delicately giggles, "Do you want to sit here and do embroidery with me?"

Matthew declares, "I want a divorce, I can't stand pink!"
                              Dame Dasha di Silvi

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information