Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Reminder!

Just dropping in to remind you all that you are loved, you are important,
    you are special, and the world is better because you're in it.

Spread some love today my friends, share a smile, lend some happiness
    to those that need it. We're all in this together after all.

<3

"Focus on the small, good things in your life. See them
    as little fireflies in the darkness surrounding you. Gather them up and put them in a jar and you'll
    have a nice nightlight to keep the darkness at bay."

-----------------------------

Noah, Adiza, Dallas, Tobias
    Once played Mattimeo (Matt), Drosnan, Seened, Patrick

*bumped for happiness*
    as little fireflies in the darkness surrounding you. Gather them up and put them in a jar and you'll

Comment

Daily reminder that you are all beautiful, smart, and special people. You
      have a purpose in this life, you are needed by those that share this planet
      with you. You are loved and held dear, at least by me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

~John~

Comment

*bumps for warm fuzzies*

I say this thread becomes a thing outside of me! Let's all take a moment to
        tell another player why they're rad! Bonus points if it's not one of your
        regular group!

I'll start the ball rolling! I've recently been in a few scenes with Royzo.
        They've been doing super well with the parser and I find myself
        genuinely interested in their character. They're also super nice OOC from
        the one or two times I've spoken to them.

Your turn!

P.S. This is a really great thing to keep around if you have trouble.
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6A...NUk/view?pli=1

Comment

I think Serafina's player is awesome. In spite of the very bumpy "hate" relationship between the characters Serafina and Dasha, ooc'ly we have lots of fun and she's good at checking in if RP's going overboard or is fine
          Dame Dasha di Silvi

Brigadier of the Royal Rinaldi Army.

Founder of di Silvi Academy
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_248_1474476427125_934[/ATTACH]

Comment

I've recently had a lot of enjoyable scenes with Axeumit. I don't often get a chance to engage with the character and when I did, it was so much fun. Solid role play and great character.

I could list a million more but I will give someone else a chance to jump in before I continue!

Comment

Trinity

<Insert heartfelt, meaningful explanation here.>

Comment

Originally posted by Dasha di Silvi View Post
                I think Serafina's player is awesome. In spite of the very bumpy "hate" relationship between the characters Serafina and Dasha, ooc'ly we have lots of fun and she's good at checking in if RP's going overboard or is fine
                Awwwww. You're awesome too. <3

In fact, you're all awesome. Well, most of you, anyway.

Comment

Daily reminder time! You are a beautiful, one of a kind, irreplaceable
                  person that has great value in this world. You are loved, you bring
                  happiness to others, and we cherish you.

Now, my pick today is going to be...two people! The first is going to be
                  Ellaith. I recently had a scene with her that was really natural and I feel
                  like the characters bonded. She seems really nice OOC and I'm happy
                  to have met her.

Second is Dorcas! An older player of the game, I've only spoken with him
                  a few times OOC. Those times have all been positive though and he seems
                  like a swell person! The character is really personable too and I was super
                  happy to see him become Ralston's squire.

Lastly, a reminder! To those that post here, try to keep all interactions and
                  words positive. This is a thread of love and encouragement! Let's all just
                  be super happy to make other people happy!

~John~

Comment

A song for you all tonight.

Keep holding on.

Comment

Daily Reminder time! You are incredibly smart, wonderfully beautifully, and
                      totally special in every way. Despite who you are, what you are, or what
                      you do I love you completely and utterly, the same as many other people.
                      You are a boon to this world and it's lucky to have you in it.

Now, my good vibes recipient today is going to be Sash! She joined up with
                      the Avo a bit ago, of which I am the Captain on Mattimeo, as a guard and
                      she has been an absolute pleasure to play with and talk to OOC. Sash is
                      always upbeat, always eager to learn, and just a light in a dark room.

I'd actually like to do a second person as well. This time, it's going to be
                      Lady Anne! She is an incredibly sweet person that I have had the pleasure of
                      getting to know over the last few months. Anne the character is also terribly
                      interesting and though I don't get to play with her much since Drosnan left
                      the Bisc, I've loved what scenes I've had with her.

Finally, a song for you all.

~John~

Comment

Good mornin', good moooornin'!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Think happy thoughts, share
                        a smile with a stranger, bring some happiness into the world. Don't feel
                        bad if you can't though, we all have bad days! Love you folks!

Comment

I like this thread and Kudos for starting it. I love all the players I interact with. It is hard to pick just one. I get so much enjoyment from coming in here...You are all awesome!!!!
                          Dame Tara
                          di Draco Rinaldi (Meepers)

Love has no past no future. It is here in the present so you must savor each and ever moment of it before it slips away.

Comment

Good morning my friends!

Holy cow, can we talk about how great you look today? I bet you're going
                            to have such an amazing day. Man, you're just special and loved, it's sort
                            of insane to think about. I wish I could be like you! I'll settle for being your
                            friend though. Remember I'm always here if you need to talk!

Today's 1st receiver of praise is going to be Nurse Sable! I've spoken to her
                            a few times and she's always been super kind to me. I've not had the privilege
                            of really roleplaying with her though but I hope to change that!

The 2nd good vibes target is going to be Lady Meepers! I've never had any
                            extended scenes with her or really spoken to her OOC but going by @chat and
                            the forums she seems like a really loving and kind individual. I've heard the
                            same from others as well.

Now, I also want to take a moment to throw some love at someone else.
                            They often go without the proper appreciation and praise and I think they
                            deserve to be put in the spotlight. I'm talking about all of our stellar staff
                            members of course! The work they put into the game, how the support us
                            all and are always there to help, they're really amazing people that make
                            this house called ICO a home. So thank you all!

I hope you have a wonderful day, my friends. You deserve nothing less
                            and so much more.

~John~

Comment

I miss you all and you're all awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

Comment

Working...
                              X