Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Updated: Rest of Phase 1 Times]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

Our TEC and GR games have always been the most vulnerable to downtime, so I'm going to take the care to cleanly shutdown and restart those.

GR: Sunday, Midnight (all times are PT) DONE
TEC: Monday, 10PM

Expect the games to go down 10 minutes before the downtime, to be safe.

The other games tend to be cleaner, so I'm going to let them restart on their own:

Lovecraft: Monday, 9PM
Lazarus: Monday, 9PM
Web Site: Monday, 11PM [this will affect all logins & usage of the new TEC client]
TEC Client: Tuesday, 9PM
USERDB (site login): Tuesday night, midnight

The upgrade windows have all been less than 30 minutes to date, so you can expect games and/or services will be back up within 35-40 minutes of the hour.

I believe this is now a complete list of the first phase of updates, but there will be a second in the near future.

Shannon
See more
See less

Custom Embroideries, Engravings and So On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Embroideries, Engravings and So On

Hey loves,

Until further notice, please send your custom engravings etc to me! Please hold off for a little bit, though, because I am going to take over the custom items that have been waiting for a while in order to get caught up, then I will resume with one custom item per crafter per week. This excludes signet rings because they are still being worked on!

Thanks!
    Iset

This includes painters yis?

Comment

Paintings should still go to Roo!

Comment

To....Roo? >.> I was told Topsy. Oopsies. Will send to Roo from now on.

Comment

Yep, I'm handling painting requests! Work and life have been hectic so I'm a little behind but I promise to get these requests taken care of asap.

Comment

We have made the decision to discontinue custom embroidery, engraving, painting requests until further notice. We are working on an automated system to handle these types of requests so that more staff time can be freed up to work on progressing the overall game. I hope to have the automated system completed in 2-3 weeks. If you have already sent things in, we will finish those ASAP.

This does not affect token requests or storypoint requests. Those are still accepted and will be handled as soon as we can get to them. (I know we are behind on token requests and apologize for the delay)

Comment

Working...
            X