Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Embroideries, Engravings and So On

Hey loves,

Until further notice, please send your custom engravings etc to me! Please hold off for a little bit, though, because I am going to take over the custom items that have been waiting for a while in order to get caught up, then I will resume with one custom item per crafter per week. This excludes signet rings because they are still being worked on!

Thanks!
    Iset

This includes painters yis?

Comment

Paintings should still go to Roo!

Comment

To....Roo? >.> I was told Topsy. Oopsies. Will send to Roo from now on.

Comment

Yep, I'm handling painting requests! Work and life have been hectic so I'm a little behind but I promise to get these requests taken care of asap.

Comment

We have made the decision to discontinue custom embroidery, engraving, painting requests until further notice. We are working on an automated system to handle these types of requests so that more staff time can be freed up to work on progressing the overall game. I hope to have the automated system completed in 2-3 weeks. If you have already sent things in, we will finish those ASAP.

This does not affect token requests or storypoint requests. Those are still accepted and will be handled as soon as we can get to them. (I know we are behind on token requests and apologize for the delay)

Comment

Working...
            X