Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Meeting Log 02/27/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Community Meeting Log 02/27/2018

    Last night we had an impromptu community meeting to discuss/clarify the source material surrounding the Sailors Guild and VP guilds. Although this was a spur of the moment meeting, we had a nice turn out and I was incredibly pleased with how it went. We are grateful to those in attendance for being positive and constructive with feedback.

    I think we all had a light bulb moment in realizing how vital these communications are in shaping the future of our game. Being able to talk together to share ideas on what's working/not working is something we would love to continue doing even if it's just a once a month type thing. As long as the discussions remain positive, we will continue doing them.

    I will post a log of discussion below.

  • #2
    Since the log is too lengthy, I created a google doc. Click the link below.

    Comment


    • #3
      We are going to shoot for another meeting on Tuesday March 6th @ 9pm ET. The topic will be the Guild Council and guilds in general. The game is very unbalanced right now in that there is more interest in joining VP guilds than pursuing the Guild Council/"own your own guild" path. We'd like some feedback on why you guys think that is and what we can do to change it. While we might not be able to make any huge changes right away, if there are little things we can do to help, we will.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll quickly throw my 2c in here since 9ET would be 2am my time

        With the number of people I have had to explain what the Guild Council is IG I think the main problem is that a lot of people still don't understand the new system. A lot of people are still under the impression that the Houses are the 4 main routes to promotion. Which means that the Guild Council, Church, Constabulary and underworld get over looked (granted the underworld is slightly different for its clandestine nature).

        The other item that would be interesting to add would be a different event for the Guild Council. Currently the main Guild Council affiliated event is 'hold meeting' which is difficult due to time differences/OOC stuff/etc/etc. I would love to see a 'street market' event added where a number of crafters can get together and take orders and sell their wares

        again, just my 2c
        Master Fips Rose

        Comment


        • #5
          I completely missed the meeting because I didn't know about it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fips View Post
            I'll quickly throw my 2c in here since 9ET would be 2am my time

            With the number of people I have had to explain what the Guild Council is IG I think the main problem is that a lot of people still don't understand the new system. A lot of people are still under the impression that the Houses are the 4 main routes to promotion. Which means that the Guild Council, Church, Constabulary and underworld get over looked (granted the underworld is slightly different for its clandestine nature).
            We can do a QA to clarify how the new system works and use that to come up with an official IG guide.

            Originally posted by Fips View Post

            The other item that would be interesting to add would be a different event for the Guild Council. Currently the main Guild Council affiliated event is 'hold meeting' which is difficult due to time differences/OOC stuff/etc/etc. I would love to see a 'street market' event added where a number of crafters can get together and take orders and sell their wares

            again, just my 2c
            Fair point. We will accept ideas for council-related event ideas.

            Originally posted by shentino View Post
            I completely missed the meeting because I didn't know about it.
            No one did, hence the word "impromptu"

            We'll be sure to announce future meetings.

            Comment

            Working...
            X