Re-using a Deleted Name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-using a Deleted Name?

Hi! I am new and was going to try the game out for a while before considering subscribing, but I changed my mind about what I want to name my first character. If I delete them, is the name forever gone? That's what it sounded like... I wanted to save this character for if/when I get more familiar with the setting and get hooked into it, but I'll need to re-consider if deleting them now means I can never play a character with this name...

I think if your character has left the room you can not reuse that name, But your best guess is to assist in game about it before doing anything. Any other questions, feel free to message me.
    Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggers View Post
      Hi! I am new and was going to try the game out for a while before considering subscribing, but I changed my mind about what I want to name my first character. If I delete them, is the name forever gone? That's what it sounded like... I wanted to save this character for if/when I get more familiar with the setting and get hooked into it, but I'll need to re-consider if deleting them now means I can never play a character with this name...
      It warns you that deleted characters are gone forever, and that others are free to RP that they are permanently dead or exiled from town. This is why it asks you to confirm first.

Bottom line, if you delete a character, their story goes into history, but is over for good.

Comment

Working...
      X