Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

StoryGuide StoryHour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGNonni
    started a topic StoryGuide StoryHour

StoryGuide StoryHour

StoryGuide Athos and StoryGuide Nonni are pleased to announce their inaugural

StoryGuide StoryHour

Sunday, 28 October, 4:00 P.M., Eastern
    Cathedrale in Newtown

We plan to hold these meetings monthly, and while this may not always be the day and time, it seems like a good place to start. We have a broad range of time zones to accommodate, from the Pacific Islands to Great Britain, and while we know we cannot make the meeting time great for everyone, this seems to be a good compromise. We will see how it goes, and move forward from there.

An outline will be published prior to each meeting. Our intent is that we will present information on some aspect of the game, whether it be background, an in-game system, or info on changes that are coming. Time will always be given for feedback and questions from the players who attend. If you are not able to attend, we will post a condensed log, or at least hit the highlights.

<3

Last edited by SGNonni; 10-21-2018, 07:04 PM.

• StoryGuideAthos
    replied
    Bump

This is in an hour. Please come chat for a few minutes, get some updates and interact with staff in an open style forum.

It is is the Cathedral. See you there!

Leave a comment:

• StoryGuideAthos
    replied
    Players...

So basic agenda for meeting on Sunday

Intro by StoryGuides
    - Who we are and why are we here.

Marriage
    - Basic overview of church rules
    - Promotions and Demotions
    - Lutara?

Pregnancy
    - Overview of what is available
    - Costs

Open for comments

Our intent was to make this one pretty easy as it is the first but we are looking forward to your feedback for things to discuss moving forward.

See you there!!

SG Athos

Leave a comment:

• SGNonni
    replied
    You are correct, Lamhirh, it IS Sunday! Thanks for the correction.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhirh
    replied
    One small issue:

Sunday, 27 October, 4:00 P.M., Eastern

According to my calendar, Sunday is 28th, so please confirm if Sunday 28th or Saturday 27th ^^

Leave a comment:

• Altoholic
    replied
    Looking forward to this and meeting the new staffers!

Edit: New to -me- staffers lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X