Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

A Fan-Site, and I need help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fan-Site, and I need help...

I believe this explains itself
    OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Do you have anything specific you want help with?
    Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
    Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Everything?

I really suck at this stuff... I'd like someone specifically who is going to be helping me work on the whole "Slavery" meta-plot, though, so they can be "in the know" for the stuff I'm doing.

^_^
      OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

If I knew anything about making websites I'd help but in that subject Im as helpful as a rock

Comment

Zeiss.

Contact me. I may just be able to help you out. If needs be, send me an email at SPAnubis AT gmail dot com. Also, if you have graphics you specifically want to use, send them to me as well.

We can talk about layout and content over MSN, or on email if its easier for you

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information