Crafting Commands (the Basics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting Commands (the Basics)

A list of crafting commands for ease of reference.

Metalworking - (Armorsmith/Blacksmith/Weaponsmith)
    You need a rod of metal, an anvil, and a hammer of any kind. All of these items can be found in the smithy. The command is then:
    FORGE MY ROD USING MY HAMMER, ANVIL
    This will pull up a list of options available to you at your current level.
    Weapons are a bit more difficult, as hilts or hafts have to be added to make them functional. The commands for these are:
    FORGE MY ROD USING MY HAMMER, ANVIL INTO BLADE
    FORGE MY BLADE USING MY HAMMER, ANVIL INTO SWORD/DAGGER BLADE

(whichever you are making)
    Then you FORGE MY BLADE USING MY HAMMER, ANVIL again into the customized type you want. Once you have the base blade you need to
    FORGE MY ROD USING MY HAMMER, ANVIL INTO HILT
    FORGE MY HILT USING MY HAMMER, ANVIL
    into the customized type you want.
    ADD MY HILT TO MY BLADE will give you the finished functional weapon.
    You can also CUT MY ROD INTO BAR and create jewelry bars to sell to other crafters IG.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woodworking - Carpenters

You'll need a carving knife and a bundle of lumber. These can be purchased in the wood shop from the wheeler.
    Your basic command is CARVE MY LUMBER INTO ___
    Your level will determine what you can make. Many of the carpentry items have variations built into them. For example if you
    CARVE MY LUMBER INTO TABLE you can then CARVE MY TABLE and a list of table variations will pop up available to your level.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloth dying - Dyers

You'll need two different colored dyes which can be purchased from Rigelli in Newtown.
    Your basic command is MIX MY 1ST DYE WITH MY 2ND DYE
    Depending on the colors you mix together, a new color will be created. There are many end results from mixing, so have fun playing around.
    You can also change the color of hair and fur dyes by adding a regular dye pot to a hair dye pot or fur dye pot. This command is ADD MY COLOR DYE TO MY HAIR DYE or ADD MY COLOR DYE TO MY FUR DYE (replace color with whatever color dye you're adding). In addition, nail polish colors can be altered using dye by ADD MY DYE TO MY NAIL POLISH and then ADD MY POLISH TO MY FINGERNAILS.

Gardening - Gardeners

You'll need flower pots, fertilizer, and plants to tend to, all of which can be bought at the herb shop in Docktown.
    The basic commands are PUT MY PLANT IN MY POT, WATER MY POT'S PLANT, PRUNE MY POT'S PLANT, ADD MY FERTILIZER TO MY POT'S PLANT
    You'll need to prune, water, and fertilize regularly to keep your plants alive and well.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hairdressing - Hairdressers

You'll need scissors and a comb which can both be purchased at the barber shop in Docktown. You can also buy hair potions to make a person's hair longer if you want to, and hair or fur dyes to change the color of those respective characteristics.
    The basic commands are STYLE PERSON'S HAIR (replace person with the name of the pc you're attempting to style), TEXTURIZE PERSON'S HAIR, CUT PERSON'S HAIR, ADD MY POTION TO PERSON'S HAIR, TEXTURIZE PERSON'S FUR, CUT PERSON'S TAIL, TEXTURIZE PERSON'S TAIL, ADD MY HAIR DYE TO PERSON'S HAIR, ADD MY FUR DYE TO PERSON'S FUR
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Healing - Healer - Medic

You'll need scissors , a unit of fabric, and a needle which can be purchased from the seamstress shop in Docktown. You can TAILOR MY FABRIC to see a list of options available to you at your level. Based on your career you'll be able to create different things from fabric. Lets say you TAILOR MY FABRIC INTO BANDAGE. You now have a bandage that you can APPLY TO PERSON (replacing person with the name of the character you're trying to heal). To remove bandages from a character you simply type UNBANDAGE PERSON. To see a persons injuries, you type LOOK PERSON'S INJURIES. You can examine each individual injury by typing EXAMINE PERSON'S 1ST INJURY, EXAMINE PERSON'S 2ND INJURY, etc.
    There are various ointments and other remedies that are either applied - APPLY MY OINTMENT TO PERSON'S BODYPART eg APPLY MY OINTMENT TO NYX'S RIGHT SHOULDER or massaged into the skin MASSAGE NYX'S RIGHT SHOULDER WITH MY OINTMENT.

Jeweler - Gemcutter

You'll need a jewelry knife, a polishing machine, a bar of metal, and a gem. Much of these can be purchased in the masonry area, just southwest of the inner smithy.
    Your basic command is SHAPE MY BAR which will pull up a list of options available at your level. There are many variations of jewelry that can be created. To explore those you can do things like SHAPE MY BAR INTO CHAIN, then SHAPE MY CHAIN INTO BRACELET, then SHAPE MY BRACELET, and you'll have all the bracelet types you've learned how to create. The bars, chains, and posts are the building blocks of jewelry.
    For gemcutting you simply type CUT MY GEM while the polishing machine and gem is in your possession. This will pull up a list of gem shapes available to you at your level. You can then ADD MY GEM TO MY 1ST JEWELRY or replace the word jewelry with whatever piece of jewelry you have, like a ring. For a ring you would type add my gem to my ring, and you would then have a gemmed ring.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothiers - Seamstresses, Tailors, Needleworkers

You'll need a needle, scissors, and unit of fabric, all of which can be purchased at the seamstress shop in docktown
    Your basic command is TAILOR MY FABRIC which will pull up a list of options available to you at your level. There are many variations of garments in this system, and based on which profession you choose, your options will be different. You can TAILOR MY FABRIC INTO SHIRT and then TAILOR MY SHIRT to see different kinds of shirts available for you to craft. Lace, trimming, and lining can also be made by needleworkers and then added to garments for extra decoration. To do this you simply ADD MY LACE TO MY GARMENT (replacing garment with whatever piece of clothing you're wanting to add the lace to).

You can also dye your rolls of fabric with clothing dye. To do this you ADD MY DYE TO MY FABRIC.

If you're an armorsmith and learn tailoring also, you'll have access to the leather armors and all the clothing for men. The commands will still be the same for tailoring armor or garments, though if you want to work with metal for metal armors, you switch back to the commands for metalworking.

Priests

You are able to alter cloth materials into religious garments. Your basic command is TAILOR MY CLOTH which will pull up a list of clothing options for you.

Scholars

You are able to alter cloth materials into books. Your basic command is TAILOR MY CLOTH which will pull up a list of book options for you.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stonework - Stonemason

You will need a chisel and a slab of stone, both of which can be purchased in the masonry southwest of the inner smithy.
    Your basic command is CHISEL MY STONE which will pull up a list of options available to your skill/career level. Most of the variations in this career are automatic, meaning when you create an object it will spawn with a pre-set design on it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Painters

You will need a paintbrush, paint, and canvas, all of which can be purchased in the studio on the north side of Docktown.
    Your basic command is PAINT OBJECT ON MY CANVAS (replacing object with the item or person you are wanting to capture) or PAINT HERE ON MY CANVAS if you want to paint a whole room. In addition, you can send in a blank canvas and a scroll custom describing a painting to myself via a package and the courier and create your own works of art.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All Careers

All careers have access to different craftable objects from clay which can be found in the swamps outside of town. To use the clay your basic command is MOLD MY CLAY which will pull up a list of options based on your chosen careers and skill level in them.
    Story Nyx

Can this be slightly updated, here are a few requests...

more accurate gardening stuff like how to harvest stuff from the plants and how to make pastes, cigars, teas, ect..

how to dye stains for lumber...if it's possible and by who

is there more commands then just play for instruments

completely update healing

umm that's all i could think of presently but thank you

Comment

Harvesting is a bit funny and depends on what you want to harvest, but is in general:
      harvest PLANT's THING where THING is the thing you are trying to take from the plant, such as harvest tree's apple. Obviously if there are none there ready for harvest though then it simply won't work.

For the stains, it's simply:
      add my STAIN to my LUMBER and is best done by a carpenter (I've noticed on rare occasions stain causing the quality of the lumber to change)

If by dying stains you mean mixing stains to have fancier colors, that is again tricky. It's actually tricky enough that I would suggest asking a carpenter IC where they get their fancy stains.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information