Allegory of Empires: Features, Highlights, & New Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Embassy Private Rooms
    The embassies now have three different private rooms. The availability of each room will depend on your rank:

staff bedroom (basement) - thane and below
    low nobility bedroom (upstairs) - gentry to baron
    high nobility suite (upstairs) - viscount and up

If you are already renting one of these rooms, but your rank is not as indicated above, you will not lose access to your room. However, you will not be able to rent the room again if you return it.

Newly rented nobility rooms will be unfurnished going forward. Furniture in rooms that have already been rented is no longer locked in place, so you should be able to remove everything from the room and replace it with something nicer. Newly rented nobility rooms will also come with a functioning fireplace. This change is not retroactive, so you will have to return and re-rent the room to get one (if you're of appropriate rank to get the room again).
    StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

Update: NPC Teachers
      Guild teachers have been removed from @guild and replaced by NPC teachers, who can be found throughout the city (in many instances, merchants can also teach). As with most other NPCs, the command to see a list of what teacher NPCs offer is ask. You can ask the NPC about a skill in order to study that skill (ex: ask jeweler about appraise). NPC lessons cost money, and the learning point cost is higher than if you were to learn from another PC. NPC lessons also take longer (30 minutes). Guild leaders and ambassadors have the option to cover the cost of NPC lessons on a member-by-member basis in @guild.
      StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

Update: Ranks and Loyalty

I ran a script to convert all Ironclaw ranks and loyalty to their Alleogry counterparts

Avoirduipois -> France
        Bisclavret -> Scotland
        Doloreaux -> Germany
        Rinaldi -> Italy

Constables and Church will remain the same. Guild Council will be removed but you'll be able to put any ranks you have toward another loyalty upon character generation. You may notice some oddities if you have ranks in multiple loyalties and we will fix those on a case by case basis. Just be sure to let us know

Comment

Last edited by Kjell; 10-24-2019, 10:46 PM.
          StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

Update: Crafting
            A timer has been added to crafting, i.e. crafting will no longer be instantaneous. If you craft inside of one of the appropriate workshops (ex: blacksmiths in the smithy), your crafting actions will not be subject to the timer. Crafting anywhere else will have the timer applied to it.
            StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

The big map isn't playing nicely for some people, so hopefully this will help you navigate.

StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

Update: Location
                The courier has been moved to the post office on Strada Lavorante. From the fountain in Piazza Vecchia, go southeast twice. The building is the small one to the west from there.
                StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

Update: Babies & Toddlers
                  The human version of the babies and toddlers has been modified to resolve targeting issues. You will no longer run into this for everything:

close my eyes
                  You must choose one of your gimlet hazel eyes or a small pudgy baby's beady black eyes.

You will have to target the baby and toddler body parts by targeting the baby/toddler first (ex: smile into my baby's eyes). Otherwise, the system will default on your own body parts.

On that note, mail your babies and toddlers to me when you're ready so that I can swap them out.
                  StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

New(ish) Feature: Display Windows
                    Two display windows have been added to each of the workshops and the auction house. They function the same way as the trading tables, and their contents are visible from both inside and outside the location.
                    StoryBuilder Kjell

Comment

Working...
                    X