Announcement

Collapse

Downtime Report: Wednesday Night

We had an abrupt and unannounced downtime for all games and services starting sometime after 9pm PT on Wednesday evening. This was due to a massive power outage at our cloud computing facility of the sort that redundant systems are supposed to ensure never happen. After about an hour they were able to diagnose that the power was out. It took a few more hours for them to start restoring service.

At this moment, everything is back up except for Ironclaw and TEC. At the rate they're restoring things, I hope those will be back up in the next 15-30 minutes, but it's entirely in their hands.

As is typically the case with a sudden reboot, TEC and GR have to be rolled back. This is already done with GR. The TEC rollback should be just a few hours due to the more recent backups recently instituted, but I need to get the machine back before I can verify that.

Update: Ironclaw and TEC are now back too. The TEC rollback was 2.5 hours, from 9.30pm PT (when everything crashed) to 7.00 pm PT.
See more
See less

Tattoo contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo contest

TATTOO CONTEST
    WIN A CHANCE TO BECOME A TATTOO ARTIST

I am seeking an apprentice to share my knowledge of tattoos with. Since I had to win a contest to earn the privilege of this skill I will make my apprentice do the same.
    • All interested parties must submit a unique and creative piece of artwork that could be made into a tattoo.
    • Those who impress me will be asked to compete in the contest. You can not compete if you don't submit an initial artwork.
    • Please send your name and your artwork to Kyla via the courier no later then the 25th of next month *ooc july 25*.
    • After the 25th invitations to compete will be sent out.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your work.
    Kyla McKernin

*neatly repinned to the top*

Comment

The following people have entered the tattoo contest.

Neith
      Oz
      Drea
      Masked black bear
      (name unknown and will only be entered upon re-entry of piece with name on it)

You have each been sent an invitation and instructions.
      Good luck and I can't wait to see what you can do.

Comment

Working...
      X