Announcement

Collapse

Downtime Report: Wednesday Night

We had an abrupt and unannounced downtime for all games and services starting sometime after 9pm PT on Wednesday evening. This was due to a massive power outage at our cloud computing facility of the sort that redundant systems are supposed to ensure never happen. After about an hour they were able to diagnose that the power was out. It took a few more hours for them to start restoring service.

At this moment, everything is back up except for Ironclaw and TEC. At the rate they're restoring things, I hope those will be back up in the next 15-30 minutes, but it's entirely in their hands.

As is typically the case with a sudden reboot, TEC and GR have to be rolled back. This is already done with GR. The TEC rollback should be just a few hours due to the more recent backups recently instituted, but I need to get the machine back before I can verify that.

Update: Ironclaw and TEC are now back too. The TEC rollback was 2.5 hours, from 9.30pm PT (when everything crashed) to 7.00 pm PT.
See more
See less

{Curl Me Crazy} - Seeking Hairstyling Students

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {Curl Me Crazy} - Seeking Hairstyling Students

Do you love styling hair and fur? Does the sweet smells of soap from a fresh wash make you happy? Do you enjoy making others feel good about themselves?
    If so, then I say you have potential to be a hairstylist!

My name is Lacey and I'm one of the many stylists in our great city of Triskellian. I make this posting to announce that I am seeking to fill my guild with hairstylists. This is a wonderful career for both women and men who love fashion, helping others, and working with your hands. However, while I seek members to fill my guild, I will also be willing to share my knowledge with those outside my guild. Below I will have more details, if you have any questions feel free to write me.

Benefits of Joining:
    * Free styling lessons.
    * Free materials.
    * Unlimited practice.
    * Daily pay.
    * A circle of like-minded friends.

Furthermore, we are also seeking dyers to join and assist with mixing dyes. Lessons will be paid for as we can.

Outside Stylists:
    * Paid lessons.
    * Unlimited practice.
    * A circle of like-minded friends.

Prices:
    The first ten lessons are free!

After the tenth lesson, all lessons will then be hundred denarii each. This may seem like a lot of coin, but as someone who used a guild teacher for every single lesson, this is extremely cheap. I would teach for free, but I fear I will need coin to support my guild and future members. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

-----------------------------

~The purpose of this guild is to provide the highest quality of styles, colors and textures to all within the city.~
    ~We will always do our best to be a prestigious guild that caters to all who are in need of our services.~
Working...
X