Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Updated: Rest of Phase 1 Times]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

Our TEC and GR games have always been the most vulnerable to downtime, so I'm going to take the care to cleanly shutdown and restart those.

GR: Sunday, Midnight (all times are PT) DONE
TEC: Monday, 10PM

Expect the games to go down 10 minutes before the downtime, to be safe.

The other games tend to be cleaner, so I'm going to let them restart on their own:

Lovecraft: Monday, 9PM
Lazarus: Monday, 9PM
Web Site: Monday, 11PM [this will affect all logins & usage of the new TEC client]
TEC Client: Tuesday, 9PM
USERDB (site login): Tuesday night, midnight

The upgrade windows have all been less than 30 minutes to date, so you can expect games and/or services will be back up within 35-40 minutes of the hour.

I believe this is now a complete list of the first phase of updates, but there will be a second in the near future.

Shannon
See more
See less

{Curl Me Crazy} - Seeking Hairstyling Students

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {Curl Me Crazy} - Seeking Hairstyling Students

Do you love styling hair and fur? Does the sweet smells of soap from a fresh wash make you happy? Do you enjoy making others feel good about themselves?
    If so, then I say you have potential to be a hairstylist!

My name is Lacey and I'm one of the many stylists in our great city of Triskellian. I make this posting to announce that I am seeking to fill my guild with hairstylists. This is a wonderful career for both women and men who love fashion, helping others, and working with your hands. However, while I seek members to fill my guild, I will also be willing to share my knowledge with those outside my guild. Below I will have more details, if you have any questions feel free to write me.

Benefits of Joining:
    * Free styling lessons.
    * Free materials.
    * Unlimited practice.
    * Daily pay.
    * A circle of like-minded friends.

Furthermore, we are also seeking dyers to join and assist with mixing dyes. Lessons will be paid for as we can.

Outside Stylists:
    * Paid lessons.
    * Unlimited practice.
    * A circle of like-minded friends.

Prices:
    The first ten lessons are free!

After the tenth lesson, all lessons will then be hundred denarii each. This may seem like a lot of coin, but as someone who used a guild teacher for every single lesson, this is extremely cheap. I would teach for free, but I fear I will need coin to support my guild and future members. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

-----------------------------

~The purpose of this guild is to provide the highest quality of styles, colors and textures to all within the city.~
    ~We will always do our best to be a prestigious guild that caters to all who are in need of our services.~
Working...
X