Clear All

• Guild Council Meeting, 11th Day of Night

A Guild Council meeting is scheduled for
    The eleventh day of Night [OOC - 12-11-2018 - @ 7 pm EST]

Topics to be discussed:

Crafter's Rights

Topics to be voted on:
    Leader of the City Watch

We would appreciate all council members to attend.

If you wish for the cliff notes or full minutes of the previous meeting please write to me.

Signed
    Noah Beaumont, Guild Council Scribe
    "Focus on the small, good things in your life. See them
    as little fireflies in the darkness surrounding you. Gather them up and put them in a jar and you'll
    have a nice nightlight to keep the darkness at bay."

-----------------------------

Noah, Adiza, Dallas, Tobias
    Once played Mattimeo (Matt), Drosnan, Seened, Patrick

Well, well. Looks like I was the lucky one and get to host this next Guild Council meeting. SO. Here we are. Do pay attention please. All guild council members are strongly encouraged to attened this meeting. Please do. We need to end this nightmare and move forward. Everyone please show up! or cast your early vote and comments via scroll.

At this meeting the topic of leader for the City watch will be voted on. All guilds that are running for this spot must be at this meeting. Can't make it? That is fine. we will remove your guild and put it to the bottom of the list. If we have no choice then we will consider you. Send someone to represent you. Sure! but how will that look to send someone to land a contract for you? Are you a guild that might want this spot? APPLY! send a scroll. Post it on the announcement board. Make a comment on the announcement board under this topic. Tell us why you think you are worthy of it, and can enforce it.

So. once that unpleasant task is finished. I will continue my torture on the good people and we will discuss the "Crafter Rights and Crafter Rules" that both crafters and houses and guilds must follow. This will be important for the new watch leader to observe and learn. Hence. you really need to be here if you want that spot. Now these topics of rights and rules is very annoying to get everyone to agree or make things fair. This subject might carry over to the next meeting also. But hey. Lets try to not kill each other...yet?

Moving on. As most of you don't care for me. This can be and probably will be a very uncomfortable meeting. So I highly suggest that if your bottom bothers you from over use. Bring a cushion to rest it on please. I won't stop so you can rub it.

With how much this pains me. This will be an open meeting. All houses are encouraged to have their representative attend this meeting as votes and topics will directly effect your house. Guilds! show up. If you want to hear how all this plays out. Be here. We have benches off to the side just for observers. Use them please. And do mind your manors. Observe all rules. Read the announcement board before you enter the chambers.

Because this will be no different then claws shredding the hide off your back. I strongly advise all attendee's to bring with them what ever type of rotting food juice that pleases your pallet. I will bring a barrel of rum for anyone to enjoy. I know this is not the drink of choice for most. So bring your own. It's ok. But be kind. Only drink for yourself. If you get wasted. You will be ejected from the meeting. And if I see you loading your bag down with a dozen drinks and hoarding the barrel. I will shoot you. The barrel will be free for attending people only. You can not take one for joe down the hall.

Next issue to talk about. If you have or have access to armor...mainly a helmet or shield. I advise everyone bring one or both of those. Many of you may have noticed. I'm missing fingers on my right hand. Matter of fact, I only have 2 fingers. And I will have the gavel in that hand. There is a 90% chance. That gavel will be thrown across the room and cause bodily harm. Now a good person would apologize before hand should that happen. But I will not. As I will most likely be pleased with the outcome of what it hits. So..you have been warned. -Attend at your own risk!-

This meeting will take place on the 11th day of Night. 7 late bells. (Tuesday December 11th 7pm eastern standard time)

until then, Ta!

Chesh Veressen -CV-

Comment

Cushions and pillows!

Square, round, overstuffed, all colors, embroidered with heraldry upon personal requests!

Please send a scroll before the council meeting for speedy delivery!

Discountt for large orders!

Comment

This meeting is tomorrow folks. Read the board and get all your information on your way in please. I want it to go smooth. But expect it to be very rough.

Comment

This is tonight!!!

Comment

Guild Council Meeting - 11th Day of Night

Attending Council Members:
            Azora - Dillon Mercentile
            Bruno Smith - Hands of St. Trahern
            Chesh - CV
            Eyriel - Treetop Horizon
            Orla - So We Can Sew Guild
            Rem - Gardening Guild of Triskellian
            Vane - The Sailors Guild

Attending Representatives:
            Alberic - Avoirdupois
            Kaine - Bisclavret
            Kilana - Rinaldi
            Trevyn - Doloreaux

The topics of the Import Warehouse, Slave Duties, Building Proposals, and the Crafters License were discussed. All votes have been tabled for the next meeting, please review the public council board.

Comment

! question: Slave Duties: Was it about duties of a slave of duties (tax) for importing one?

Comment

Working...
              X