Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declarations from the Holy Church of S'allumer

Vendredi, the fourteenth day of Green, 890 Apres le Miracle

On behalf of the Holy Church of S'allumer, I am pleased to post the following declarations:

For his work and studies in religious ceremonies, his attempts to revive weekly sermons, and his personal dedication to the Church itself, mister Savryn has been elevated one rank.

For his work and studies in lore, magicks, and church histories, and for his continued service and dedication to the Church as a member of the clergy, mister Yarwoodle has been elevated one rank.

For her continued support in public forums, her constant battle to be a dedicated servant to the Light despite her imperfections, and her neverending desire to aid the clergy in any capacity, miss Faile has been elevated one rank.

Also, please join me in welcoming Mr. Decado and Mrs. Milli Alphae who were joined in the honorable institution of marriage yesterday. May their lives be filled with happiness, peace, and eternal love.

In service to the Light,
    Prelate Adriana Labroche

It is lovely to hear of these promotions. All of them are well deserved and I hope each of them prosper in the future. As for Mister Decado and Miss Milli, I pray for the best in your marriage and hope that you have an amazing future together!

Also, due to recent events, the wedding between my wonderful Fiance and myself has been postponed until further notice. I apologize to the Priestess Dominique and my lovely Fiance, but under the circumstances and it being a week away, I think it would be prudent to do so.

Lastly, I would like to praise Prelate Adriana for so diligently promoting such fine denizens. I hope S'allumer continues to light your path for all eternity.

With love,

Sir Matteo di Rinaldi
    Ser Kobe
    Junior Equerry to Lord Vestio
    Battler Teacher
    Mummer for the Unity of the Arts

Linguistics Project Assembly Teacher

Comment

Samedi, the 26th day of Strawberry, 896 Apres le Miracle

On behalf of the Holy Church of S'allumer, I am pleased to announce that mister Barclay Coutu and Mistress Pru were formally joined in the union of marriage. May they be blessed as their family continues to grow and may their love endure for eternity.

In service to the Light,
      Prelate Adriana Labroche

Comment

Working...
      X