Merchant Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Needed

As the title suggests, I am in need of a merchant for the extraction of materials and rods from the Avoirdupois inventory.

Should anyone wish to offer their services you may contact myself here or via courier.

~Noelane du Raisa, Esquire d'Avoirdupois
    ~# Achlys 'Lys' Sinnet ~ Esquire Noelane du Raisa ~ Torin ~ Una Moon ~ Zaira 'Zee' Daher #~

*reshuffled to the forefront by Noelane herself*

I have 15 rods of steel and cloth needing to be extracted from the inventory.

The merchant who aids me will be paid a decent sum for each.

~# Achlys 'Lys' Sinnet ~ Esquire Noelane du Raisa ~ Torin ~ Una Moon ~ Zaira 'Zee' Daher #~

Comment

*reshuffles the bulletin board again*

I would like to reiterate that those interested in helping that they should write to me here or via courier to arrange a meeting.

Comment

Aid for this is no longer required. Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle Rem for your assistance.

Comment

The Avoirdupois would once again like the assistance of a merchant to check on the recent arrival of items to the city.

Comment

Working...
          X