Guild Councilors please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Councilors please read

To better help with scheduling, if you are a house representative or guild councilor could you post below when you would be available for meetings in the next two weeks? We have a vote to take, a few previous topics to go over, and if possible start working on a set and written resource for the council on how the Don and ourselves would like proceedings to go.

Thank you for your time,
    Dr Hush Rose.

The Amazing Meganame Generator

My schedule is flexible with a few days notice I can attend anytime. I am most available in the evening hours however. --Dr. Hush Rose.

The Amazing Meganame Generator

Comment

Generally available early PM est - (2pm - 4pm).
      Dame Dasha di Silvi

Brigadier of the Royal Rinaldi Army.

Founder of di Silvi Academy
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_248_1474476427125_934[/ATTACH]

Comment

My schedule fluctuates highly, but the norm is as follows (at least if I get a little notice).

((Monday-Wednesday after 6pm, Thursdays can be available earlier in the day (virtually any time with notice), Fridays before 5pm, Saturdays virtually any time, not usually available Sundays.))

-Prelate Antos Bareil

Comment

My meeting schedule often keeps me busy until the evening hours, but with enough notice I will endeavor to attend or send an envoy in my stead.

Regards,

Lady Emmaline Richelieu, Ambassador

((OOC - every day after 9 pm est))

Comment

Assuming I am not busy with other commitments, or out of the city, early evening is best for me. (2pm - 6pm EST)
            Master Fips Rose

Comment

Working...
            X