Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossbow Raffle

Come one come all,

For the next few weeks Fips and Hush Rose will be raffling off a beautiful silvery black oak dragonesque crossbow to the inhabitants of the city.

Tickets will cost 10d each, and you can buy as many as you wish to increase your chances of winning!

All money raised will go to good causes in and around the city. Contact Fips, or send a promissory note and scroll requesting tickets

~Fips & Hush Rose

(@ooc: raffle will end on Monday 1 June)
    Master Fips Rose

One week left until the draw!
    Still plenty of time to get your tickets

~Fips & Hush Rose
    Master Fips Rose

Comment

Last day! Do not miss out on the chance to win the bow!

~Fips & Hush Rose
      Master Fips Rose

Comment

The more observant in the city might have realized that this should have been drawn by now.

I seem to have temporarily misplaced the bow, if any one has come across it or knows of its where abouts please let me know

Master Fips Rose

Comment

Is there any current information on the whereabouts of this bow? If it is determined as lost, it may be appropriate to reimburse those who took part in the raffle.

Comment

I had hoped to deal with it discreetly, but since people are becoming more insistent, I will relent.

Apparently Ace has come into possession of the bow some how. I have tried seeking her out, and have written to Lord Twyrch well over a week ago, but neither have returned the bow as of yet

- Fips Rose
            Master Fips Rose

Comment

I have written to her but yet await word from her. She is focusing time with her instructors and learning as of now, if she has it, it will be returned along with an explanation of how she obtained it.

Sergeant-Major Twyrch Langston
              Bisclavret Military
              Last edited by Aptaliesin; 06-20-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

It has been returned. Aislinn received it as a gift from another child in the city, but it has been returned to its original owner.

Sergeant-Major Twyrch Langston
                Bisclavret Military

Comment

And the winner of the raffle is...

Prelate Antos!

Thank you for all of those who entered, commiserations to those who did not win. Hopefully we can hold another raffle some time in the future.

-Fips

@ooc: For impartiality sake, the raffle was drawn by Viper using a random number generator
                  Master Fips Rose

Comment

Working...
                  X