X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Character

So. Old man character here.

Thomas King

Not even sure if anyone plays this game anymore, but I had nothing to do tonight and thought I would drop 12 bucks to inhabit an old skin and walk around town.

But King seems to have been deleted? Is he hiding in a database somewhere? I really am not sure if I will be able to play very often, but if my old buddy King has somehow been deleted I will be pretty upset. That isn't the way he should have gone out.
    --Thomas King--Lucius--
    "Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
    Alice Cooper
    "This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
    Beetlejuice
    "It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
    Rincewind

Oh. Well. Just read that the game is shutting down. Wish I had seen that before I spent the money. To anyone that reads this, Thomas King was a special character that I created and the characters I interacted with during the time I lived in his brain were very special to me. I miss you all.
    --Thomas King--Lucius--
    "Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
    Alice Cooper
    "This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
    Beetlejuice
    "It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
    Rincewind

Comment

Tom!

Gosh. I miss you. I've known the old days would never come back, but I smile when I think about you and Phinny and James and Kate and Zero and =all= the others. Things didn't end the way they should have, but that's life.

Contact CE, they should be able to help ya with the billing. Unless you used pay-pal, in which case, it's lost to time and space.

Check your PMs.

contact@skotos.net

assist@skotos.net

Comment

Working...
      X