Anyone out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there?

Hi! Stumbled across this game this week, so far have not seen a single soul online so far and I've bene regularly logging on. Are there specific times when a lot of people are online? Would love to play with others.

Hey there Cassandwich.

I can't officially speak to the state of Lovecraft as I work over at Castle Marrach, but I don't think Lovecraft is really an active game right now, particularly given how dated some of the threads on the first page of this forum are.

I believe Lovecraft has some game staff working in the background to update the game but I'm not sure what their progress on that is. In the meantime, The Eternal City, Castle Marrach and Ironclaw Online are Skotos' more populated games right now if you want to give them a try while you wait.

Cheers.
    StoryHost Kurzon
    Castle Marrach Staff

kurzon@marrach.skotos.net

The destiny of the world is determined less by the battles that are lost and won than by the stories it loves and believes in.

Comment

Greetings,

Currently we are revamping staff and the game to do a completely redesign. We are sorry for lack of staff and gaming opportunities, but it will be over a bit of time redoing the whole game for your enjoyment. If you have any questions, please do pm me here or email me storygoddesshurstu@gmail.com

Hurstu
      Last edited by Hurstu; 09-16-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to see the changes ;p

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Apprentice Jeweler
        Royal Purse Bearer
        Royal Librarian
        Honored Guest

Comment

Working...
        X