The End ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End ... ?

Though this forum and game are most likely dead, I thought to make a post.

I enjoyed my time in this game much more than I would have initially thought. It inspired me to read the stories at a time I wasn't really reading. There were some great role-players I got to interact with and some systems I'd be sorry to see go. It was truly a joy to have been able to be a part of this experiment.

Though I just learned some of the changes Ironclaw has done and had to wonder if there were enough interest in a lovecraftian story that with a bit of a setting change it would draw in some of us whom have enjoyed our time. Most likely, it is beyond being able to have this discussion. The license has been dropped, though that is the setting which could be changed. How large a player base of paying customers would be necessary to keep a game like this online is another fact that I don't know.

Seeing how small the player base has been, this is probably just some idle musing on my part.
    -StoryHost Xios

I'm interested. But seeing as I wouldn't be around a ton and no one else answered for a week I do not have high hopes.

Some of my time in this game was the best gaming/RPing I have ever had.
    --Thomas King--Lucius--
    "Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
    Alice Cooper
    "This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
    Beetlejuice
    "It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
    Rincewind

Comment

You guys should pop on over in Lazarus. It's currently in the process of reviving.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      ::The Lazarus Project::
      :::::The future of Mankind awaits you::::::
      :::::::::::::Katie:::::::::::::::

Comment

Working...
      X