Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Projects

For those curious,

A certain building on South Peabody is available to explore for those that can find a way inside. I'm always looking for feedback in ways to improve that building. There is potential for growth and new features so I would appreciate knowing what people like and would like to see more of in there.

The Muffet residence is being condemned by the police. What does that mean? The structure is being upgraded to make it more interesting. If you are curious my inspiration for what that building should look like, check out: http://www.housemouse.net/plan1202a.jpg Once it is completed, the building will be "open" for exploration. Be careful where you sit.

Along with these two buildings, automated missions (quests, tasks or whatever you want to call them) are being developed to encourage your character towards those buildings or at least give them more excuses than curiosity to go inside.

As always, if your character is interested in investigating a particular part of Arkham, let me know. The city is so large there is always something, somewhere or someThing to learn more about.

Xios
    -StoryHost Xios
Working...
X