Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Assistant position open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant position open

Having joined the ranks of Miskatonic's staff as an associate professor, it's been suggested that I hire an assistant. This offer is open to all undergraduate students.

The course will be entry level physics; either an interest in physics or general education is encouraged. Duties will range from entering and reporting grades, minor calculations, and getting me my morning coffee.

Interested positions should contact me, and send a brief resume. Resume should include your Status at the University, relevant classes taken, interests, why you're you'd be a good candidate to work with the University, and anything else relevant that you'd like to include.

I look forward to your applications!

*signed*

[OOC:The 'duties' above will mostly be blue booked. I'm looking for someone not only as a board to bounce ideas off of, but also to help me out on working a a few plot elements. Possibly starting a club or something similar.. Keep each other motivated and avoid -too- much slacking. ]
    Pyra Wildflower
Working...
X

Debug Information