Miskatonic Museum Reopened & Art Exhibit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miskatonic Museum Reopened & Art Exhibit

The Miskatonic Museum is now open for visitors again, in addition the Museum would like to announce an upcoming art exhibit.

This exhibit will be primarily filled with works from students of MU, as such, any student submitting artwork that passes general Museum staff inspection will receive 1 dollar per accepted submission until further notice.

When submitting your piece, feel free to put in a brief explanation behind your picture if it has one and the style in which you used. Mail all entries to Patience Strange, once the exhibit shifts, the pieces will be sent back to the artist if they wish. Otherwise, I will store them within the museum for further display.

Please send any questions to myself!

~ Patience P. Strange, Miskatonic Museum Staff

*reshuffled to the top, with the art exhibit portion underlined*

Comment

It turns out that the Miskatonic Museum pack is practically impossible to find and there's nothing second hand in my area: Quebec, Canada. Is it likely it could have a reprint soon? Do the 365games offer a disocunt for students?

Concordia University projects and students discounts for game design tools and editing apps like fast essay writing service typing tests.

Comment

Working...
      X