Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Tutoring Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutoring Available

Hi! My name is Christine Johnston, known to most of you as Rain Johnston, and I am currently offering tutoring in the following subjects:

Russian
    German
    History
    Folklore
    Music

If interested, please send a letter to myself. Rates are a dime an hour. I am available after 9 pm and before midnight Monday through Friday. Others who also wish to offer tutoring services at the same rate are welcome to add their names and offered subjects at the bottom of this notice.

Bonjou! My name is Julienne Delatroix, and I also offer tutoring at the rate of a dime per session (a session being anything up to an hour). I am able to tutor in:

French (my native tongue)
    Latin
    Basic Medicine
    Basic Occult Studies

Comment

Bonjour! My name is Julienne Delatroix, and I can also tutor. I charge the same rate, a dime an hour. These are the subjects I can tutor in:

French (my native tongue)
      Latin
      Basics of Medicine
      Basics of Occult Studies

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information