Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

How to ride a horse or anything else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to ride a horse or anything else

[ooc: printed in large, neat letters on a sheet of Hotel Miskatonic stationery...]

The hotel's been good to me and Hugo, so I'm going to pass on the favor. Anybody interested in riding lessons, come on out to the front of the hotel. You can get a carriage tour of the town, and you can get a riding lesson too. But I can't do both at once, so be sure to make up your mind aforehand. I don't like dithering, but old Hugo can't abide it at all.

Thurman Stewert

[ooc: The ride skill isn't necessary for bicycles. Anybody can ride a bike. But you never know...there might be some other things showing up in the game that may require it. Stay tuned.]
    "If you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble." Sappho
Working...
X

Debug Information