Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Phase 1 Done]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

At this point, all of the Phase 1 Maintenance is Done, and we're awaiting word from our ISP on when Phase 2 will begin. We'll post a new announcement when it does.
See more
See less

Who is still with us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is still with us?

Well, I've paid for my account, hoping it was worth it.
    Who else is still around ? For those who don't remember, or don't know, I'm Angeline's puppet master. I would love to see you guys come back, or new players arrive. Let me know when you are free to play and I will do my best to be available.
    Madalina Blue and Saruno

I'm also still here, now! I remembered my account name after weeks of trying to find it, so I'm down to play. I can't remember if I met you as my current puppet.
    In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

hey OH MY GOSH i can't believe you are still around! Let me know when you are able to play and i'll be around , i'm on face book as veronica mustian if you wanna add me for better contact, if not i'll jsut make sure to check this more often.
      Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Working...
      X