No announcement yet.

LC - Humorous Moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azzurra Lost grasps her words imaginatively, "Can one man even hope to achieve... IMMORALITY?"
    Azzurra Lost coughs, "Immortality."

Haha! I was so ready to jump on that before it was corrected.

StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
    "If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy

Comment

While getting soused and dancing on tables:

> You grinningly move with Evan Davis, "What kinda fish am I?"
      Angeline Leveaux stares at Edwin Cain through her eyelashes.
      Angeline Leveaux mumbles about you, "Piranha."

and then:

Evan Davis skims your face consideringly, "You... hm..."
      Evan Davis dubs you fishily, "A big ol' bass."
      Last edited by Phinny Lee; 08-07-2013, 12:04 PM.
      StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
      "If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Evan Davis turns to you belatedly, "Did you just say something about a washing machine?"
        > You grump at Evan Davis askance, "Mhmm. I tried ta use one."
        > You defeatedly slump your shoulders, "I think it's broken."
        Evan Davis stares at you wordlessly.
        Rylana Avari explains to Evan Davis, "Summer mentioned that maybe there is a level of loyalty when you wouldn't notice temptation. But she decided that doesn't happen."
        Rylana Avari coaxes your words, "What did you do to it?"
        > You scowl at Evan Davis' expression, "What? I couldn't send 'em out, they're disgustin'!"
        Summer Frost bobs her head at Rylana Avari's words, "Past experiences and what not.."
        Evan Davis echoes Rylana Avari, "Yes... you should show us what you did. Maybe we can help."
        > You answer Rylana Avari irritably, "Well, I put...I put the dime in and I twisted that lil silver knob."
        Rylana Avari translates Evan Davis, "Maybe you can give us an evening full of entertainment and many months of finger pointing and laughing."

Haha <3 rylie.

Comment

You watch College Street east of here readily.
          Evan Davis arrives through College Street east of here.
          Angeline Leveaux asks then, "Clark Gable??"
          > You toss a banana peel before Evan Davis.
          Angeline Leveaux pauses.
          Evan Davis sprints inward.
          Evan Davis steps on a banana peel.
          Evan Davis slips on a banana peel, and falls down.
          Angeline Leveaux waits.
          > You laugh at Evan Davis helplessly.
          Evan Davis scoots clumsily, "Ahhhh!"
          Rebecca Davids arrives through College Street east of here.
          Evan Davis tosses a leather basketball airily.
          Angeline Leveaux raises her arms laughingly, "yessss!!!"
          > You collapse against some slats, forming the back of the traditional street bench laughingly.
          Evan Davis lands on his tattooed back flatly.
          Rebecca Davids wiggles her fingers.
          > You painedly clutch your sides, "Oh gee whiz..been waitin' ta do that -ferever-!"
          > You cackle endlessly.
          Angeline Leveaux then holds her stomach, "Oh man...."
          Angeline Leveaux chuckles musically.
          You catch the tail-end of a shooting-star as it arcs across the sky.
          Angeline Leveaux wanders to Evan Davis.
          Evan Davis blinks at the lightly clouded sky overhead dazedly, "What. The. Hell."

Comment

> You glance between Ethan Warner and Summer Frost seriously, "That thing is evidence. Some creeper was at my -window-, lookin' in at me and 'e obviously had 'is hand while 'e was doin' it. What happened ta 'im?"
            Summer Frost supposes to you, "What if he was just holding it..at your window..and then heard a noise and ran..and dropped it.."
            > You chatter to Ethan Warner and Summer Frost apprehensively, "Did somebody-"
            > You stare at Summer Frost appalledly.

I definitely have a warped sense of humor.

Comment

Evan Davis tries instead, "What if I sold my doll collection. Could you ship it for me? It's pretty big."
              Ethan Warner rubs his furrowed forehead with his right index finger and his right thumb, "No. We deliver food."
              > You widen your almond-shaped pale-blue eyes at Ethan Warner agreeingly, "It's -huge-."
              Ethan Warner snickers at your expression.
              Evan Davis understands Ethan Warner now, "So you could ship all my dogs and cats to China for me."
              > You splutter laughingly.
              Ethan Warner smiles at Evan Davis, "Sure."

Comment

Since I'm in a posting mood today:

Evan Davis plays his fanciful pitch-black maple guitar with his deft fingers, the music sounds out with a studied combination of melody and rhythm.
                > You scowl at Evan Davis amusedly.
                > You distract yourself with Evan Davis' fingers and Evan Davis' fanciful pitch-black maple guitar appreciatively.
                You hear howling from the southern door.

Everybody's a critic.

Comment

Was this day time? I never see anyone on in the day though

Comment

Have I mentioned I heart Rylie?

> You eye Rylana Avari consideringly, "Will ya keep another one'a my secrets?"
                    Rylana Avari gasps at you, "Phinny, you are not... are you?"
                    Rylana Avari rounds her gold-flecked frigid blue eyes immensely.
                    Rylana Avari unthinkingly flicks her gold-flecked frigid blue eyes at your stomach.
                    > You add to Rylana Avari seriously, "Only Evan knows, and I'll be right sore if...."
                    Rylana Avari snaps her gaze back to your almond-shaped pale-blue eyes.
                    > You realizingly watch Rylana Avari's gold-flecked frigid blue eyes and Rylana Avari's expression.
                    Rylana Avari cups her soft lips with her right palm.
                    > You gasp at Rylana Avari aloud, "I didn't gain any weight!"
                    Rylana Avari hushedly murmurs to you, "What will you do?"
                    Rylana Avari repeats herself often, "Oh, my god. Oh, my god."
                    > You splutter at Rylana Avari flusteredly, "I ain't..I -ain't-!"
                    Rylana Avari checks your fingers searchingly, "Did you get married, or will you? Or.."
                    > You blushingly wave your slender hands at Rylana Avari, "Don't even think it!"
                    > You uncharacteristically redden your fine cheeks, "And I ain't gettin' hitched. Gee whiz!"
                    Rylana Avari informs your stomach, "How far are you.. it is not visible at a..."
                    Rylana Avari gradually brings your words to her head.
                    > You grasp Rylana Avari's shoulders haltingly, "-This- is how rumors get started, ya brat!"
                    A faint shiver runs down your spine as you make contact with Rylana Avari's shoulders's ice-cold skin.
                    Rylana Avari slows her words, "Oh.."
                    Rylana Avari stares at your face, "Oh.."
                    Rylana Avari chirps deliberately, "OH!"
                    Rylana Avari peeks at short female concierge.
                    Rylana Avari apologetically sighs at you, "Oh."
                    > You also glimpse at short female concierge.
                    Rylana Avari giggles at you clumsily, "Sorry. But it sounded so... you know."
                    Rylana Avari colors her fine cheeks similarly.

Comment

Evan Davis shrugs, "Wherever we want. New York, Los Angeles, or maybe even somewhere across the ocean."
                      > You gratefully distract yourself with Evan Davis' words, "Ooh, can we go ta that place with all those big heads?"
                      Evan Davis furrows his smooth forehead, "Texas?"
                      Evan Davis grins slyly.

Comment

[This had me in giggles earlier]

Phineas Lee pulls her black wig from her head meanwhile.

Phineas Lee removes a black wig.

Phineas Lee immediately neatens her chin-length platinum-blonde hair with her fingertips.

Phineas Lee grins at Lane Faulk suddenly.

Phineas Lee promptly settles her black wig on Lane Faulk's head.

Phineas Lee hands her black wig to Lane Faulk.

Phineas Lee appears to be frightened.

Lane Faulk wears a black wig.

You examine Lane Faulk's long black hair.

A full head of long voluminous black hair, worn in a tumbling cascade of curls.

Phineas Lee examines Lane Faulk's long black hair.

Lane Faulk weirdly feels his head and his long black hair, "What the hell?"

You immediately snicker.

Phineas Lee increasingly widens her almond-shaped pale-blue eyes at Lane Faulk.

Phineas Lee bursts laughingly.

You helplessly giggle at Lane Faulk's long black hair and Lane Faulk.

Phineas Lee overwhelmedly waters her almond-shaped pale-blue eyes, "Ya look like...some ole French king!"

Lane Faulk notices his long black hair and his shoulders peripherally, "Why's it so long...and curly!?"

Phineas Lee sniggers at Lane Faulk's long black hair and Lane Faulk endlessly.

You laugh helplessly at Phineas Lee's words and Lane Faulk.

Phineas Lee cackles further at the Garden Cafe windows.

You hold your sides laughingly, "King Louis!"

Lane Faulk scrunches his sharp nose at you and Phineas Lee together, "Ha ha. -Verrrry- funny."

Phineas Lee laughingly spills her almond-shaped pale-blue eyes.

You gesture to the Garden Cafe windows, "Have.. have.. a look."

Phineas Lee mirthfully rocks against some slats, forming the back of the traditional street bench.

Lane Faulk temptedly regards the dormitories, the windows of the vacant shop to the south, the upper story windows of the building to the south, the windows of the vacant shop to the southeast, the Garden Cafe windows and a Studebaker touring-car's windows, "...Kinda afraid."

Phineas Lee painedly holds her sides.

Lane Faulk mostly means the Garden Cafe windows.

You giggle at Lane Faulk entertainedly, "Just look."

Lane Faulk angles his bright blue-grey eyes anyway to the Garden Cafe windows.

Phineas Lee attemptingly catches her breath.

Phineas Lee wheezes mostly.

Lane Faulk narrows his bright blue-grey eyes unsurely at his long black hair and the Garden Cafe windows.

Lane Faulk widens his gaze immediately at himself, "Ooh."

You watch the Garden Cafe windows and Lane Faulk.

Phineas Lee needfully wipes her fine cheeks with her fingertips, "Oh oh oh..gee whiz.."

Phineas Lee carefully keeps her gaze from Lane Faulk's long black hair and Lane Faulk.

Lane Faulk testingly flicks his long black hair with his fingers, "This ain't -too- bad."

Phineas Lee restrainingly bites her sensual lower lip.

You sink your teeth into your pouting pale red lower lip laughingly, "Mhmm."

Lane Faulk shakes his head and his long black hair musingly, "I ain't sure what the hell to do with it all, though."

Phineas Lee flinches from Lane Faulk's long black hair closely.

Lane Faulk notices Phineas Lee's expression aside.

Phineas Lee puffs Lane Faulk's long black hair from her full mouth, "Ugh. Fer one, ya don't get it on me."

Lane Faulk immediately leans his head toward Phineas Lee, "Pet my hair!"

Lane Faulk harasses Phineas Lee opportunistically.

Phineas Lee laughingly leans from Lane Faulk, "No way! It's too.."

Phineas Lee attemptingly blocks Lane Faulk's long black hair with her slender hands, "..it's too much'a -everything-!"

Lane Faulk helpfully finishes Phineas Lee's words, "Amazin? It's so curly."

Phineas Lee consequently touches Lane Faulk's long black hair, "...ooh."

Phineas Lee testingly scrunches Lane Faulk's long black hair with her fingers, "..it -is- a smidge amazin'. In fact, I think ya ought'a keep it."

Phineas Lee marginally twitches her sensual lips.

Lane Faulk sniggers amusedly at Phineas Lee's words, "If it weren't so damn girly, I might."

Comment

> You slowly aim your steel spoon for Lane Faulk's slice of blueberry crostata.
                          Lane Faulk realizingly notices your steel spoon and his slice of blueberry crostata, "Hey! Ya done lost your mind?"
                          > You gaspingly flick your gaze to Lane Faulk's bright blue-grey eyes, "What?"
                          > You belatedly hide your steel spoon behind your back.
                          Lane Faulk narrows his bright blue-grey eyes at you, "Ya tryin' to eat my pie?"
                          > You attempt your face for Lane Faulk innocently, "Tryin' ta do what, now?"
                          > You strategically adjust your steel spoon in your fingers.
                          > You glimpse measuringly at Lane Faulk's slice of blueberry crostata.
                          Lane Faulk narrowly peruses your face and your expression.
                          Lane Faulk widely opens his full mouth.
                          Lane Faulk suddenly lifts his slice of blueberry crostata to his full mouth.
                          > You round your almond-shaped pale-blue eyes at Lane Faulk.
                          Lane Faulk pushes his slice of blueberry crostata into his full mouth attemptingly.
                          Lane Faulk bites into his slice of blueberry crostata quickly.
                          > You gape at Lane Faulk speechlessly.
                          > You loosely dangle your steel spoon from your fingertips.
                          Lane Faulk bulges his broad cheeks helplessly.
                          Lane Faulk difficultly chews, "...mmph!"
                          > You widen your almond-shaped pale-blue eyes at Lane Faulk incredulously, "You..ya.."
                          > You whiningly drop a steel spoon, "Aww! Yer trap is -entirely- too big!"
                          > You pausingly eye Lane Faulk's face.
                          > You snigger helplessly at Lane Faulk.
                          > You immediately reach for your silver chain-mail clutch bag.
                          Lane Faulk almost waters his bright blue-grey eyes.
                          > You dig through your silver chain-mail clutch bag searchingly.
                          > You laugh at Lane Faulk more-and-more, "Don't..don't move!"
                          > You take a Kodak Brownie from your silver chain-mail clutch bag.
                          > You triumphantly brandish your Kodak Brownie.
                          Lane Faulk widens his bright blue-grey eyes aside at your Kodak Brownie.
                          > You promptly aim your Kodak Brownie at Lane Faulk's face, "Say..or actually, don't say anythin'!"
                          > You giggle onwardly.
                          > You press a shutter button.
                          A shutter clicks and the film rolls along. You've successfully taken a picture.
                          Lane Faulk muffledly protests to you and Phineas Lee's Kodak Brownie, "..Mmn.. mn!"
                          > You grin at Lane Faulk over your Kodak Brownie, "Ooh, yer right. That's -much- better."
                          > You point your Kodak Brownie at Lane Faulk.
                          > You press a shutter button.
                          A shutter clicks and the film rolls along. You've successfully taken a picture.
                          > You wobble your Kodak Brownie laughingly.
                          Lane Faulk swallows hard, "Ughh!"

Comment

Working...
                          X