No announcement yet.

Old characters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King was seen the other day. A fair number of older players are also returning to that cold castle down the street. We just need to have more parties and more fun over here and steal some of their time to populate our streets.
    -StoryHost Xios

Comment

miss you guys

Comment

Evan!! Don't make me hunt you down! we miss you too!
        StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
        "If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Uhhh, if we have just the core 5 people that used to come on and people log on regularly that would make all the effing difference. Please do this. Please come back. Oh my god.

I can get Bria Cavella to play again, i think.

My wandering days are over.

Comment

I can beg and possibly torture James Prince. Same with Evie - I know she wants to!

I want Bria too!

Happily every time I've logged in during the past week somebody's been around and it's been pretty fun. Just have to keep the ball rolling! I can probably be around at least a couple of nights a week to tease whichever kids I come across.

StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
            "If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Originally posted by Phinny Lee View Post
              I can beg and possibly torture James Prince. Same with Evie - I know she wants to!

I want Bria too!

Happily every time I've logged in during the past week somebody's been around and it's been pretty fun. Just have to keep the ball rolling! I can probably be around at least a couple of nights a week to tease whichever kids I come across.

Dooooooooooooooooooo it

My wandering days are over.

Comment

If there is a group of people logging in more frequently, I would be happy to set up some 'investigations' on more of a table top method. I'll certainly continue building on the existing stories being told. But I don't mind putting aside some of the Quality Assurance (QA) issues that keep distracting me. I'd actually enjoy some time away from trying to fix things which none of you probably would notice.

As you talk to older players, find out what they would like or like to see. I certainly have my own vision and ideas. But I am more than willing to put anything on the shelf and focus on what the players want. Obviously some things might be off the table (free money) and others might not turn out how you expected.
                -StoryHost Xios

Comment

I miss my peeps

Comment

I want to come back

I miss EVERYBODY.

Summer Frost

Comment

I've been scarce because it became so very empty the times I could play. (around 10 pm arkham time.) Now this sucks, because I heart me some Arkham. Maybe I'll try again and see how it goes?

Comment

Awr, shucks. No-one remembers me?

How is the game going these days? If people start playing more, I'll come back regular like!

Comment

Reeeee!

You should definitely come back. There are quite a few olbies lurking around as well as some newbies. And I'm sure Phinny would love another gal pal to add to her growing army of devil women.

Comment

I'm about now! But I can only get on at really weird times when no one is really around..

Summer Frost

Comment

We are always needing new recruits! (and Evan needs a few more girls to fawn over him. It brightens his day.)

Ree and Summer! I miss y'all! Come play with us!

I (and therefore phin) will be back from Texas tomorrow, so we will haunt and terrorize again soon. Be there or be square.

Comment

Do I count as old, I wonder... nah, I am fresh and young! That makes me still new meat, right?

It is great to see the who list populated anew!

Comment

Working...
                                X