Announcement

Collapse

More Downtimes: April 29 - May 11

We've got another series of upcoming downtimes, as our ISP completes their upgrades to fix the SPECTRE problem in all of their machines.

Here's the schedule for our machines. All downtimes are expected to be 1-2 hours, with extra timeouts for Grendel's Revenge and The Eternal City so that we can take them down safely over night.
  • Grendel. Taken down late 4/29 Sunday night, back up 4/30 Monday morning.
  • Castle Marrach. Down 4/30 Monday morning, 5am PT
  • Ironclaw. Down 5/1 Tuesday morning, 5am PT
  • User Login Database. Down 5/2 Wednesday morning, 5am PT
  • TEC Orchil Client. Down 5/2 Wednesday night, 11pm PT
  • Mailing Lists. Down 5/3 Thursday morning, 5am PT
  • Web Site / Main Login. Down 5/9 Wednesday morning, 5am PT
  • TEC. Shut down late 5/9 Wednesday evening, back up late 5/10 Thursday morning*
  • Lovecraft Country, Lazarus. Down 5/11 Friday morning, 5am PT

* This downtime could be slightly extended on either side because I don't know what my internet will look like that day.
See more
See less

Commissioned Character Art!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commissioned Character Art!

Hi folks - I am a long-time CM player, and I hope you don't mind my intrusion for this "commercial" post.

My highly-talented daughter, Lucy, is open for commissions for digital custom character art, in hopes of pumping up her coffers for college. She's gonna be an art major, aiming at a career in game design, so yes, I'm not just bragging undeservedly! Also, check out that Tumblr account name - Cthulucy - is she not deserving of our support?

Commissions range between $5 and $100, depending upon the complexity and refinement of the final artwork. You can check out her commission page here: http://cthulucy.tumblr.com/post/1222...ey-for-college

Contact me in game or via PM if you're interested, or contact Lucy directly via her commissions page above!
Working...
X