Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Questions regarding GofG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding GofG

I thought WM and SM had to encounter others in the battlefield before home turfs could be targeted. Is this not correct?

Social Monsters' Home Turf can be targeted by any non-ally from the beginning of the game. Lairs aren't hidden.

Wandering Monsters' dens are hidden from the start, and can only be revealed by meeting their owner in direct combat.
    Grendel's Revenge StoryGuide

Comment

Originally posted by Pence View Post
      Social Monsters' Home Turf can be targeted by any non-ally from the beginning of the game. Lairs aren't hidden.

Wandering Monsters' dens are hidden from the start, and can only be revealed by meeting their owner in direct combat.
      Thanks.

Comment

If you conquer a fane during a turn do you instantly get the bonus or do the bonuses not take affect until after the phase?

Comment

Originally posted by Garthok View Post
          If you conquer a fane during a turn do you instantly get the bonus or do the bonuses not take affect until after the phase?

When you conquer a fane or territory, you gain its bonus as well as a boon to your war chest at the end of the phase. There are of course bonuses that are only obtainable at the end of the phase, such as healing, or Hoarder's fane.

Comment

R1:

Smarmy (Attacking), 117 Attack, 199 Health

Garthok (Defending), 2 grunts, 40 Attack, 80 Health

Itus (Defending), 1 grunt, 37 Attack, 57 Health

Smarmy tramples Garthok's forces, wiping them out! Smarmy's trample effect returns her to her home territory with 159 Health remaining.
            It Itus's presence just a typo? I believe he was already wiped out.

Comment

Afraid not, Itus still has many many grunts.
              The Hallowed,
              Leader of the Dragoon Army

Comment

I guess I'll just have to sit in quiet wonder, not having access to any social's stats. It doesn't seem like the WM/SM balance is near the right place, though.

Comment

Since this go is a trial go and nearing it's end, will you be opening a forum for discussing feedback on how it can be improved soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Vorico View Post
                    Since this go is a trial go and nearing it's end, will you be opening a forum for discussing feedback on how it can be improved soon?

We fully intend to.

So far GoFG has been a success (if at least a bit shaky on my part.) It's something we'd like to continue with more ties to Uthgol, and on a larger scale. Here in the next few days we will be opening a poll and feedback thread, which can double as an idea/suggestion thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Verdie7458
                      This Golf FAQ provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from both beginners and veteran golfers.
                      I feel like a better golfer after reading it myself. 10/10
                      -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
                      X