Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Phase Two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase Two

Phase Two is now ready to begin.

All participants have received PMs updating them on the status of their stats or forces.

All groups that have conquered territory have had treasure deposited into their war chests. (If you have not, please contact me.)

Please submit your Phase Two orders to me now via PM, if you already haven't.
    Grendel's Revenge StoryGuide

Round One

Round One Begin

The Dragoon Army reinforces its forces.

All WMs have recovered a portion of their health.

Smarmy conquers Hoarder's fane.

Usuichii conquers Witch's fane.

Please submit all orders for Round 2 via PM to me. Remember, if you have any questions or requests, you can also PM those to me, or submit them to the GoFG forums.

Comment

A Reminder

This is a reminder. If you have not yet submitted your order for the next turn, please do!

The next turn will commence tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Turn Two

Turn One Begin

The Dragoon's are struck by the Witch's fane's curse!

Garthok's forces conquer Smarmy's territory! Smarmy's treasure pool is reduced!

Usuichii's forces clash with Smarmy at Hoarder's fane!

R1:

Usuichii (Attacking), 3 grunts, 99 Attack, 129 Health

Smarmy (Defending), 117 Attack, 298 Health

Smarmy defends herself, killing 2 of Usuichii's attacking grunts. Smarmy takes 99 points of damage. 199 Health left.

Usuichii's forces are reduced to 1 grunt, 33 Attack, 12 Health

R2:

Smarmy defeats Usuichii's attacking forces! 166 Health remaining.

Smarmy claims Hoarder's fane once more.

Turn Two End

Please submit all orders via PM, and all questions via GoFG forums, or PM me directly if you have any questions. If you have yet to receive your War Chest, do not worry, your rewards are being recorded, and your chest will appear the next time you are online and I am available.

The end of the Game of Grunts draws near. Who will remain and claim victory?

Comment

The next turn will take place on Monday. If you have not yet submitted your next order, please do so.

Comment

Turn Three

Round One Begin

Itus' forces conquer Witch's Fane for the Dragoon Army!

Garthok's forces still hold Smarmy's territory! Smarmy's treasure from this phase takes another hit!

Smarmy assaults the Dragoon Lair!

The Dragoon Army still benefits from Defender's Fane.

R1:

Smarmy (Attacking), 117 Attack, 199 Health

Garthok (Defending), 2 grunts, 40 Attack, 80 Health

Itus (Defending), 1 grunt, 37 Attack, 57 Health

Smarmy tramples Garthok's forces, wiping them out! Smarmy's trample effect returns her to her home territory with 159 Health remaining.

Turn Three End

Please submit all orders via PM, and all questions via GoFG forums, or PM me directly if you have any questions.

The next phase will begin before Thursday evening. There will be an open poll soon to gauge player opinion and get some input. If it seems people want it, there will be another GoFG with larger numbers and more effects on Uthgol.

Comment

The start of the next phase has been delayed slightly, thanks to the holidays and visiting family. I apologize for the delay, as I know several of you are requesting information on the next phase.

All information on the next phase, as well as War Chest rewards will be posted tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X