Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Anyone out there at all?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there at all?

Netze here, some of you might have heard of me. (Netze the Pharaoh Mummy, Jeremiah the Lich, Puzz the sphinx)

..is there -anyone- left? I logged in a little while back Nothing was around. At all.

Is anyone around here either?

Weird coming back here so many years later. A career, wife and kids later.

helllooooooo?

The following were online yesterday (In addition to whatever alts they were switching between)

Merihem the Afreet, Smarmy the Giant, Netze the Pharaoh Mummy, Blue the Dracolich, Anknut the Bugbear. In the past month or so I have also seen Kega the Minotaur, and Draggy the Cerebus. I have not listed known alts.

SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

I was around pretty consistently for a month and a half, mostly in off-hours due to time zones, but I've been consumed by revisiting a different MUD. I'll always come back to GR but as long as I have to pay money to be able to play both my main and my alt in an otherwise dead game, I don't see myself being online all that much. There's just not a whole lot of reason to play a social like Marx. If I could access Rykon I'd definitely play more because at least with a WM there's a sense of progression.
      Marx the Lich
      Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

*waves*

*lurks*

The Wind Of Death

Comment

Lurking indeed seems to be the order of the day... but I am around every so often with a character or two. Don't keep the account active but every so often, I'll resubscribe for a month on a lark. Cyrria is my free character so I play her more often than the rest.
          Serenity is passion.
          Knowledge is power.

Comment

I'm back after a long time away myself. I am glad to see in the past few weeks there have been a number of monsters around just like Smarmy listed. Atm, I am playing Anknut and Urgraz. Hope to see more people around.

Comment

I'm still around a little bit. I quit for a long time, but I've come back a little here and there. I miss the old fane battles with Netze, Tarvok, Ark, Jinn, Mythras, Sarkis.

Comment

Originally posted by Exorn View Post
                I miss the old fane battles with Netze, Tarvok, Ark, Jinn, Mythras, Sarkis.
                Me too. Solution: All you lurkers, get off the forums and back into the game!
                SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Lurking. Work schedule is crazy, and I'm applying to grad school, so I don't anticipate free time in my near future either. Laptop is broken, and playing on the phone is possible but clunky (unless they've implemented a way to "up, enter" on the mobile client recently).
                  Originally posted by Rythgen
                  Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Originally posted by fiendish_thingy View Post
                    Lurking. Work schedule is crazy, and I'm applying to grad school, so I don't anticipate free time in my near future either. Laptop is broken, and playing on the phone is possible but clunky (unless they've implemented a way to "up, enter" on the mobile client recently).
                    There's a mobile client? O.o
                    <Usuichii the Vampire grumbles: [Still there, or be ye a ghost?]>
                    <Usuichii the Vampire grumbles: [Or worse, Zetsu?]>

Comment

Originally posted by Zetsu View Post

There's a mobile client? O.o
                      WHERE have you been??

http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...e-beta-release
                      SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Might be worth playing sometimes if you all stop lurking too
                        Netze

Comment

I'd play, but I can't get on the game with any client.

Comment

Originally posted by Tender View Post
                            I'd play, but I can't get on the game with any client.
                            What clients have you tried?
                            Also, anyone wanting to use FireFox on a regular computer, the current version of FireFox won't work. You will have to download a previous version (and then immediately turn off the udates for it).

Firefox Setup 56.0.2.exe [ https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/...2/win64/en-US/ ]

Once you download it, IMMEDIATELY go to it's tools and TURN OFF updates, or it will update itself within a minute or two. Then download the Zealotry Add-on [ http://www.skotos.net/Zealotry/ ].
                            You're up and playing with us!

SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Working...
                            X