Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

GR down until further notice [GR Up]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justjoy
    replied
    There's no particular date when the maintenance will be over?

Leave a comment:

• cjmccoy
    replied
    Agreed, some kind of compensation would be welcome, but no rings...way to many rings. Other kinds of supreme magic armor or weapons would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Smarmy
    replied
    Originally posted by cjmccoy View Post
    It would be nice to see an influx of people once GR is back up, I certainly hope that is the case. I would however be sad to see more people jump ship like I did a few years ago. Guess either way I'm gonna stay playing. It would be super nice if some kind of compensation were offered to current players for the loss of time and favor. Doesn't have to be huge compensation, something as simple a magic ring, armor, weapon would make me happy.

Anknut the hopefully still Dwerger

P.S.
    It would be nice to get some kind of update on the progress or lack there of re the game.
    Glad you won't jump ship. I was thinking about how this happened before when you were playing (and possibly teasing you of being jinxed). A compensation is definitely called for here. BUT, no magic rings! There are SO many magic rings in the game that we could build a mountain with them. Other supreme magic armor or something else special I am all for.

I also want more frequent updates on progress. After all, I am a GR junkie.... I needs my GR!!

Leave a comment:

• cjmccoy
    replied
    "What are people's thoughts on the outage? It seems like there's at least one active clan, so any outage time at all stinks... but maybe if more people start actively playing right after the outage it'll be a blessing in disguise? I seem to remember similar things happening once or twice in the past... What are people's thoughts?"

To OP. Tbh I am a bit miffed. The last time I was around and something like this happened years ago was just before GR became a "lightly supported" game. There was a huge tarfu event and the game was down for several days. When the game was brought back, the roll back wasn't hours, but weeks. As a result I lost three characters, including a tier 4 that was two levels away from t5. I was so upset I rage quit until about 2 weeks ago when I came back to try and work on getting a t6 wm and join Scoundrels lair for some rp. Its been fun being back and getting to know some old and new monsters and their players. It would be nice to see an influx of people once GR is back up, I certainly hope that is the case. I would however be sad to see more people jump ship like I did a few years ago. Guess either way I'm gonna stay playing. It would be super nice if some kind of compensation were offered to current players for the loss of time and favor. Doesn't have to be huge compensation, something as simple a magic ring, armor, weapon would make me happy.

Anknut the hopefully still Dwerger

P.S.
    It would be nice to get some kind of update on the progress or lack there of re the game.

Leave a comment:

• Smarmy
    replied
    Still Waiting

Leave a comment:

• Cyrria the Lich
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyrria the Lich View Post
    Today, 04:17 PM
    Originally posted by ShannonA View Post
    Today, 04.19 PM
    Well, we certainly know that you're paying close attention. Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• ShannonA
    replied
    Just to offer an update: yes, still down. Our backup service for the machine is still not accessible, and we need it to rebuild the machine. This morning, our co-lo FINALLY started looking into the problem. Last update, which said still looking, was about an hour ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X