Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Playing this game again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing this game again!

After a long break because i just wasnt seeing much activity ive decided to start playing again for a bit. I only have internet for a couple more weeks thats why only a bit. When i get better situated id like to play on the regular if others are willing too. In the meantime im actually content being the only monster in the world and hunting the uglies that have overtaken the monster world. I figure a couple weeks of leveling ill be better able to define my character, Kalista the vampire. She is magical/shaman.... i think i was making a support character in hopes of finding others to hunt with... currently i have heal and disease breath for power level but i want to get more support abilities im thinking haste next but fly would be neat for exploring. Haste is better tho for power level and support. Anyone else drop in to play the game anymore?

Glad to see another previous player returning!

Yes, quite a few monsters roam Uthgol these days, mostly in the mid afternoon and early evening.
    SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

I just started to play again. I had stopped partly due to lack of players, but mostly because my computer started to smoking so I figured I probably shouldn't use it any more. I took quite a while to decide what to get for a replacement, but I finally got one so I intend to start playing more. I was surprised to see a few other people on when I logged in, this is great to see!
      Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
      Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
      Toasty: o.o
      Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
      <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
      StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

Working...
      X