Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Back for nostalgia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back for nostalgia!

I decided to wake Bain up and see how the game was doing. I have forgot more about the mechanics then I remember. haha

I had to revert to an old version of Firefox to use the zealotry client. (I hate IE and Edge)

Not seeing very many familiar "faces". : (

“Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead.” Twitter @tyrantbain

Welcome back, Bain! Find Scoundrel for an invite to the only lair in Uthgol.
    Scoundrel the Mummy
    Leader of Scoundrel's Lair
    ~Your better leader~

Comment

It is good to see players return! Now if only the lurkers would stop lurking, and start playing! I am sure there are quite a few lurkers out there who may log into GR once or twice a day for less than one minute to see who's online, see nobody, and log right back out. Problem is, there are SO MANY seconds in a day, that they are all missing each other. Stop being sheep. Play the game and be Monsters!
      SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Originally posted by CornFed View Post
        I decided to wake Bain up and see how the game was doing. I have forgot more about the mechanics then I remember. haha

I had to revert to an old version of Firefox to use the zealotry client. (I hate IE and Edge)

Not seeing very many familiar "faces". : (
        Popping in occasionally via the mobile client. Down for an invite should our paths cross.
        Originally posted by Rythgen
        Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

How do you use this Mobile Client?

How come I know so little!?
          <Usuichii the Vampire grumbles: [Still there, or be ye a ghost?]>
          <Usuichii the Vampire grumbles: [Or worse, Zetsu?]>

Comment

yes, do tell... I hate using an outdated firefox to run zealotry.
            “Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead.” Twitter @tyrantbain

Comment

Orchil client

Side note: Zetsuuuuuuu!
              The new Skotos client is now open for beta testing Grendel's Revenge at http://test.skotos.net/orchil/ This client works in all modern, up-to-date browsers, and
              Originally posted by Rythgen
              Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

I came back for nostalgia reasons too. I was so addicted to this back in the day. Finding it a bit hard to find people to hang out and do stuff with though. How do you guys do it nowadays?

Comment

We play with a handful of others, using the 'call' and @g-chat a lot. "Call" is IC only, @g-chat (or @g) is OOC.
                  SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

We should probably have a discord channel for organizing RP sessions and such a lil bit easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Weleho View Post
                      We should probably have a discord channel for organizing RP sessions and such a lil bit easier?
                      There used to be something like that. However, you could also just post on here approximate days and times you can be online, and coordinate this way.
                      SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Working...
                      X